Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Clubs & Speed Scale

Tue, Feb 22 2022 9:54 AM (4 replies)
  • WeaserP0
    10 Posts
    Mon, Feb 21 2022 1:31 PM

Do certain clubs give you tenth marks on the speed scale (i.e. marks at every tenth showing distance)?  I seem to recall (when I was a member years ago) hash marks on the speed scale with certain clubs.  Is that still true?  Thanks!

• garyk49
    2,318 Posts
    Mon, Feb 21 2022 4:36 PM

WeaserP0:

Do certain clubs give you tenth marks on the speed scale (i.e. marks at every tenth showing distance)?  I seem to recall (when I was a member years ago) hash marks on the speed scale with certain clubs.  Is that still true?  Thanks!

Clubs, If I am not mistaken never had that, but shot and putter pal do.  Join a level 4 or higher CC and you will get them for free while a member of that club.  And a member years ago?  Second account maybe?,  It shows you joined in 2021

• WeaserP0
    10 Posts
    Tue, Feb 22 2022 5:48 AM

Shot and putter pal must be what I am thinking about.  Thanks!

And, yes, I was a member maybe 5-6 years (?) and several computers ago, lost my login information and everything so I just started from scratch.  Hope that doesn't create any issues...

• PureGro1
    1,656 Posts
    Tue, Feb 22 2022 9:21 AM

WeaserP0:
    Hope that doesn't create any issues...

Only if you beat a champion or tour champion does it cause any problems, If you do beat one of them they will probably call you a cheater...lol

WeaserP0:
    I was a member maybe 5-6 years (?) and several computers ago

Welcome back to the addiction... :D 

• WeaserP0
    10 Posts
    Tue, Feb 22 2022 9:54 AM

PureGro1:

Only if you beat a champion or tour champion does it cause any problems, If you do beat one of them they will probably call you a cheater...lol

Ha!  I don't see that happening with how I play!  ;)

PureGro1:

Welcome back to the addiction... :D 

"Everytime I get out they keep PULLING ME BACK IN!!"    [said in my best Al Pacino]. :D

RSS