Forums

Help › Forums

Re: WGT... Callaway Ball Thieves.!!!

rated by 0 users
Mon, Nov 7 2011 7:58 AM (2 replies)
  • IrishDragon
    4 Posts
    Fri, Nov 4 2011 6:27 AM

I hit a shot from the Tee and missed a bit to the right.  The Ball landed about 1 foot on the other side of a short stone wall, making it Out of Bounds.  That is fine but, to TAKE MY BALL AWAY and CALL IT A LOST BALL is Total B. S.  If it was a Free Ball, who Cares, but since these are Balls we must purchase, YOU MUST TREAT IT LIKE REAL LIFE.!!!  Just because it is Unplayable from that position does not mean that I would not be able to reach over the Wall and Retrieve My Ball.  IT WAS UNPLAYABLE... NOT LOST.  Landing in the Water makes a Ball Lost, NOT Landing Out of Bounds where the Ball is Simply Unplayable but is easily found and recovered.  Seeing as I am a Level 38 Player and the amount of time that I have been Playing these Courses, I figure that You have Stolen at least 3 or 4 Balls that were Unplayable but should Not have been called Lost.  STOP STEALING GOLFERS UNPLAYABLE BALLS.  It is bad enough that You give them such a short Lifespan.  My last round of golf was pretty bad as I scored a 94.  Worse than that was the fact that My Callaway Ball was Taken Out of Play after 90 Strokes.!!!  What is up with that???  ONE Lousy Round of Golf per Ball.???  That Stinks on Ice... and You know it.

• PorkyWalrus
    607 Posts
    Fri, Nov 4 2011 2:45 PM

You have a point there, it would be nice to be able to keep a ball that simply went out of bounds. Just tells you, be PERFECT on your shots, else lose your balls and spend more money! (Devilish laugh)

• RalphKramden
    4 Posts
    Mon, Nov 7 2011 7:58 AM

I totally agree. I often wonder if they will charge us for tees soon. It is not like we are skulling shots all of the time so I think the balls should last for a very long time.

RSS