• MentalChaos
    141 Posts
    Thu, Nov 3 2011 10:50 PM

MBaggese:

MentalChaos:

HERE'S WHAT I DO KNOW...

see, you do not

now go wank  yourself

Quit trolling me and being a douche just because youre butthurt that you screwed up...

• robdelahunty
    670 Posts
    Thu, Nov 3 2011 11:30 PM

MentalChaos:
    annoy the hell out of the WGT staff, and harrass people

Not like you go around annoying folks is it? 

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Fri, Nov 4 2011 7:56 AM

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Fri, Nov 4 2011 8:51 AM

lee22sharon:

MentalChaos:

Yay!!! Now we can all break the T&C's, annoy the hell out of the WGT staff, and harrass people AND NOT GET BANNED!!! YAY!!!!! Way to go for making all rules pointless YAY!!!

exactly!!!

my nickle.

In a way, both Mental and lee22sharon are proving the point that the WGT rules about abuse, harassment, flame baiting, and sharing an account with another person are pointless.

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Fri, Nov 4 2011 9:08 AM

andyson:

lee22sharon:

MentalChaos:

Yay!!! Now we can all break the T&C's, annoy the hell out of the WGT staff, and harrass people AND NOT GET BANNED!!! YAY!!!!! Way to go for making all rules pointless YAY!!!

exactly!!!

my nickle.

In a way, both Mental and lee22sharon are proving the point that the WGT rules about abuse, harassment, flame baiting, and sharing an account with another person are pointless.

in your own way you have validated what i have said since the orginal forum entry by lizzi.  an inadvertant thing for sure, but still correct.  thank you my nickle and yours.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Fri, Nov 4 2011 9:16 AM

We might as well toss off topic posting into the pointless pot of fish.  If Mental wanted to bash WGT on their rule enforcement, (the title and subject of this thread is Thanks WGT, not Bash WGT), he should have started a new thread.

• ljbast
    943 Posts
    Fri, Nov 4 2011 12:31 PM

Andy, well said.

• PeterHopper
    1,315 Posts
    Fri, Nov 4 2011 12:54 PM

What the Mental Clown fails to consider in his nasty, trolling argument is that perhaps WGT's punishment was a temporary ban.

It's up to WGT and no-one else to apply and disapply punishments as they see fit. They considered that Mio broke the T&Cs, but perhaps considered why and how he broke those rules. They then considered that his infringements merited a temporary ban.

There's no comment from WGT on this, and therefore no evidence that the 'whining' and 'moaning' brigade had any influence on the decision to allow him back.

Taking a neutral view for the moment an outsider might consider that Mio has received and served his punishment entirely within a fair representation of the terms and conditions of this site. With, I imagine, a warning for future conduct.

I would also suggest that Mr Mental is not too far off receiving a friendly word in his ear for his conduct on these forums.

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Fri, Nov 4 2011 1:54 PM

Or a piece of 9mm lead to one ear to aid in those tight corners on a running track.

Lizzie xx. My 9mm

• sdorr
    650 Posts
    Fri, Nov 4 2011 2:38 PM

Welcome back bitvch, looking forward to kicking your sorry TM ass. Hook me up when you get your legs back! It's a free for all.

Fought long and hard for your sorry ass, even wrote a poem,

You owe allot of people, so don't forget who your friends are. One of many, and I am honered to be one of them.

RSS