Forums

Help › Forums

Re: 420 holdouts..looking for more!

Wed, Nov 16 2011 9:43 AM (5 replies)
  • cubncp
    36 Posts
    Thu, Nov 3 2011 9:15 AM

Looking for a solid players who wanna share information and build gameplay skills. we have 230 more slots to fill,we are a laid back cc that makes tourneys for fun. u dont have to participate if u dont want to. Most of the cc tourneys i make are for fun and  practice to improve ur game. i am not offering anything for u to join except for a quiet place to enjoy the game and share information to improve ur skill-set. Thanx for your time and happy hitting and one love!

• cannabiswizard
    2 Posts
    Mon, Nov 14 2011 4:22 PM

Sounds like my kind of place bro. Hook me up.

• jimmassie
    53 Posts
    Mon, Nov 14 2011 4:40 PM

I am interested, however, I'm fairly new to WGT and not sure about joining a CC, can you give me some more general information about belogning to a CC.  Thanks. Jim

• drewsterinone
    190 Posts
    Mon, Nov 14 2011 7:12 PM

Yeah man id love in too, send me an invite, i play alot and need a country club to join and it sounds fan man.

appreciate it

drew

• cubncp
    36 Posts
    Tue, Nov 15 2011 7:54 AM

jimmassie:

I am interested, however, I'm fairly new to WGT and not sure about joining a CC, can you give me some more general information about belogning to a CC.  Thanks. Jim

i am fairly new to the game as well bud. from what i can figure out so far cc's are lil clubs that people make to play togther, share information and make their own lil tourneys. these tourneys can be for free, for fee, and or the owner can through special games out and reward people with gifts( if the cc owner has fat pockets..lol)

my cc has no requirements

u can play in the tourneys if u want

u free to make ur own tourneys

i will make some cc tourneys but hardly ever for money .i am not out to steal any one else dough or have some hustla's stealing my money ,u know.lol we have about 220 spots left to fill so feel free to send  request and well get u a place to call home.. have a blessed day and may the reiki guide ur ball in to the cup!

• essceeohhteetee
    1 Posts
    Wed, Nov 16 2011 9:43 AM

Sounds like a place to call home.  Please send me an invite cub.

edit:  I only see USA members in your CC. Are you open to other nations?

RSS