Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Biggest Doubter and Complainer for the newbies.

Mon, Oct 31 2011 10:11 PM (2 replies)
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Mon, Oct 31 2011 8:49 PM

For months it was probably me. After 1037 ranked rounds, I have reconsidered, and realize why I am still here. I made TM at round 1031, long time coming. My avg went from 63.00 to 68.00.  Was I upset? NO. I knew it would happen based on my first scored round. Just a new challenge. The game starts out free, does it stay free? It can, but if you decide to stick around and play, it will cost you some money. Is it frustrating? Hell yes. Is it fun? Hell yes. Now listen up!! I have met some fantastic people from all over the world on here. I get on each day or night, to see how their day went, and if all is well with them. The game is just something you can share for a few hours with these people. As bad as I am at this game, I still have my 403 yrd drive, my 2 double eagles and my 2 HIO's. Don't doubt the top players on here and call them cheats. I had the pleasure tonight to play an AS game with three legends. All three of these are a hoot on the forums as well as to play with. They take their shots in about 10 to 15 seconds, no cheating here. Yes there are sand baggers on here, I just consider them the poor homeless folks who don't know any better, and can't help themselves. There are also some folks, who just can't help but make their typical rude and nasty remarks. Ignore the bad apples and enjoy the good ones. If I can do this, anyone can. JUST HAVE FUN, if I get better, great, if I don't, still great.

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Mon, Oct 31 2011 9:08 PM

well said buddy, your going to make me cry

lmao

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Mon, Oct 31 2011 10:11 PM

403yrd Drv... 2 Double Eagles... lol... I level with your HIO's...lol...

Heaps better than me.... Well said Renn, I agree totaly. This is heaps of fun, if you allow it.

I decided to have a crack at the NKF Classic last night.. 51 was the leading score.. I was pretty burnt out playing some of the other stuff, so I decided to have a go.

This Comp is played off the white Tees at Kiawah.. I shot a 58.. 3 birdie putts stopped 3inches from going in.. couple other holes, I had brainfades...lol and I had a fantastic time... that 51 is gettable for the really good players playing from shorter Tees than usual. Just drive and chip on green, if not drive the greens for some of the  holes, easy 2nd shots on the par5's.

So anything is possible (without cheating, if there is such a thing)... The most important thing as you said .... Just Have Fun...

Cheers

Roger

RSS