Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Quit free games

Fri, Nov 18 2011 7:37 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • rwiltsejr
    1 Posts
    Wed, Nov 16 2011 8:12 AM

this is stupid it's a game get over it if some 1 quits that's there problem there is a simple answer just don't play that person a gen it's that easy wgt has a lot of stuff they  need to fix but not that if you don't like it it's simple don't play but i will not pay to play i have put enough money into this game i have spent almost a $100 into clubs and balls sins i started playing tell you what if you want to pay every body's fee then I'm game if not then quit the B*****n

• dacrash
    465 Posts
    Thu, Nov 17 2011 9:23 AM

rwiltsejr:

this is stupid it's a game get over it if some 1 quits that's there problem there is a simple answer just don't play that person a gen it's that easy wgt has a lot of stuff they  need to fix but not that if you don't like it it's simple don't play but i will not pay to play i have put enough money into this game i have spent almost a $100 into clubs and balls sins i started playing tell you what if you want to pay every body's fee then I'm game if not then quit the B*****n

You are right, it is a game. But putting in an hour only to have a person quit on you is quite frustrating. You don't just lose the game you are playing, but if you don't have time to play another, you end up getting screwed by the immature quitter, you also lose the experience points awarded at the end of each round.  When you have played longer than a couple of months, then revisit this post.  See if you still feel the same way.

PS use a spell check and grammar program!!!    Show some respect for other people who try to read what you type and understand what you are trying to say.

• swannyxx
    303 Posts
    Thu, Nov 17 2011 7:24 PM

dacrash:
    PS use a spell check and grammar program!!!    Show some respect for other people who try to read what you type and understand what you are trying to say.
     Thank you miss holt for that outstanding observation. :)

• TeeWade
    1,216 Posts
    Thu, Nov 17 2011 7:57 PM

dacrash:

rwiltsejr:

You are right, it is a game. But putting in an hour only to have a person quit on you is quite frustrating. You don't just lose the game you are playing, but if you don't have time to play another, you end up getting screwed by the immature quitter, you also lose the experience points awarded at the end of each round.  When you have played longer than a couple of months, then revisit this post.  See if you still feel the same way.

+1

• BigPoppyPhil
    11 Posts
    Fri, Nov 18 2011 7:37 PM

sometimes people quit when the game goes to a blue screen.  they don't have a choice and can't let any of the players know what happened.

• PAGES
RSS