Forums

Help › Forums

Is it just me?

rated by 0 users
Fri, Oct 28 2011 3:22 AM (0 replies)
  • jdawg39
    57 Posts
    Fri, Oct 28 2011 3:22 AM

Ok ...I  haven't been playing all that long..... maybe a month or two. Love the game...think its fantastic, HOWEVER I have notice a few holes while playing that just seem off. By off I mean off. 

So what i mean is.... first time ever playing these holes... i didn't really catch it, but the second or third time around making the same shots, and those shots ending up the same way....I started to catch on. My question is....is it a bug, or is it designed that way?

Here are just a couple examples...

The Ocean Course...Hole 4...Stroke Play

Its my 2cd shot, off the fairway to the green...175 yrds to the flag .. I think there was a cross wind of 4 mph...right to left i think.... I hit a180 club for about 95%...was short 20yrds or more..not sure if there was any elevation

Royal St. goerge...Hole 8...c-t-t-h

127 yrds to the flag... hit a 130 club maxed out...ended up 15 yrds short

Celtic Manor... hole 2...c-t-t-h

185 yrds to the flag... hit a190 club about 98%...20 yrds short

Now folks i understand that there are many variables to consider on every shot... It just seems to me that these particular holes are off on the yardage a bit.... and not just these, but there are several more. How does one get consistent good shots on 90% of the holes in this game, and then Have to guess on the other 10% and hope that i got it right?.... Just seems odd... maybe its just me..lol

RSS