Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Where......Have all the WGT Courses gone?

rated by 0 users
Fri, Aug 13 2021 6:58 PM (5 replies)
  • SoCalJim23
    420 Posts
    Tue, Aug 3 2021 9:21 AM

Where.......Have ALL of the other WGT Courses gone?

Is it just me OR is there only (4) 18 Hole Course available to play right now?

Before January 1, 2021....the following WGT 18 Hole Courses were available to play by any player any time:

*Bethpage Black; Oakmont; Cabo del Sol; Congressional; Chateau Whistler; Olympic; Pinehurst; Best of Bandon; Chambers Bay; Erin Hills; Best of Par 3 Holes; Best of Par 4 Holes; Best of Par 5 Holes; Best of Hardest Holes; Famous Holes & Merion

Also, we used to be able to watch "replays" of every shot.  We also used to be able to "save" (10) of our best shots.....I used to send many of my best shots to my personal e-mail and save them there.

Sometimes.....Change is a good thing, but, I don't understand WHY all of these WGT Course that were created and were once available to us are no longer available....OR am I missing something?

Also, IMO, the coin games are a waste of time and the expensive of buying balls.  Even if you "could" hit 9 Hole in Ones (which I know is impossible) they wouldn't show up on your STATS.  To me, the coins just remind me of the old day in Las Vegas when coins were used.....and those slot machines were pretty addictive.

I have seen that WGT has a Menu of WGT Courses to play.....and I have tried to play a few of them.....but, it just diverts me to only the (4) Courses WGT has made available to us.

I wish we could go back to the WGT days BEFORE Jan. 1, 2021......WGT was better in many ways then.

Jim

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Tue, Aug 3 2021 10:13 AM

SoCalJim23:
    Looks like it's "only you".

Going via "game modes" - "single player / solo" - "stroke play" (exact texts may vary as my language set-up is German), I see all the courses that you named, except Cabo (and Whistler), available for a selection of ranked rounds (9, 18 holes) and practice (including 3 holes).

This is on PC and on Android - what is your system?

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Tue, Aug 3 2021 10:32 AM

SoCalJim23:

Where.......Have ALL of the other WGT Courses gone?

Before January 1, 2021....the following WGT 18 Hole Courses were available to play by any player any time:

*Bethpage Black; Oakmont; Cabo del Sol; Congressional; Chateau Whistler; Olympic; Pinehurst; Best of Bandon; Chambers Bay; Erin Hills; Best of Par 3 Holes; Best of Par 4 Holes; Best of Par 5 Holes; Best of Hardest Holes; Famous Holes & Merion

Also, we used to be able to watch "replays" of every shot.  We also used to be able to "save" (10) of our best shots.....I used to send many of my best shots to my personal e-mail and save them there.

Sometimes.....Change is a good thing, but, I don't understand WHY all of these WGT Course that were created and were once available to us are no longer available....OR am I missing something?

Also, IMO, the coin games are a waste of time and the expensive of buying balls.  Even if you "could" hit 9 Hole in Ones (which I know is impossible) they wouldn't show up on your STATS.  To me, the coins just remind me of the old day in Las Vegas when coins were used.....and those slot machines were pretty addictive.

I have seen that WGT has a Menu of WGT Courses to play.....and I have tried to play a few of them.....but, it just diverts me to only the (4) Courses WGT has made available to us.

I wish we could go back to the WGT days BEFORE Jan. 1, 2021......WGT was better in many ways then.

Jim

i trouble-shot the description given. and...

PEBCAK

• AlaskanDame
    18,967 Posts
    Tue, Aug 3 2021 10:52 AM

SoCalJim23:

Chateau Whistler and Cabo are gone, but the rest are available, plus St. Andrews, RSG, Kiawah, and the new Torrey Pines.  I do not try to play them as 18 except in the monthly single-play event. . . is playing alone in practice the problem?   Or maybe need to scroll down your screen to see the rest?

• SoCalJim23
    420 Posts
    Tue, Aug 3 2021 10:58 AM

THANK YOU!

i did some searching and found the other WGT Courses......so now, I will be able to play a variety of courses like I used to.

I appreciate your help!

Jim

RSS