Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Are all masters quitters?

Sat, Dec 5 2009 9:26 PM (5 replies)
  • swb630
    13 Posts
    Sat, Dec 5 2009 5:50 PM

It seems to me everytime im playing a master and they make one bad shot they quit.

It must be easy to achieve that rank if you only finish a round if it wont affect your average.If it dont apply dont take offence but i can say that most of the masters i have played lately are quitters.

• marioh
    1,055 Posts
    Sat, Dec 5 2009 6:02 PM

Players of all ranks quit rounds.

If it bothers you, you can always join the ladder site where the vast majority of multi player games are completed.

You're certainly welcome to send me an invite if I'm online as I almost never quit MP games, good and bad.

Cheers.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Sat, Dec 5 2009 6:35 PM

As it has always been...Winners never quit, and quitters never win...there is never an excuse to start something and then quit ,in anything, that squares with me. I also resent the attempt to form words that try to make something wrong into something normal. If you start, finish. Real simple stuff. 

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Sat, Dec 5 2009 7:10 PM

Think of it this way...........The quitters never learn how to recover from a bad shot.....their loss.

The most fun I have at this game is when a round is going badly and then make an awesome recovery from an impossible lie.

Join the ladder, avoid the quitters.

At the end of the day ......it's a game, have fun.

• thunderbird
    381 Posts
    Sat, Dec 5 2009 7:13 PM

I quit! 

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Sat, Dec 5 2009 9:26 PM

thunderbird:

I quit! 

Thank you ... now if we can get tibbets, avatar lee, nivlac, gitthe, and a few others to quit it will make it easier for the rest of us to win something ...

LOL ... jk ...

don

PS ... congrats on that 27 .... nice ...

RSS