Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Winner’s Circle Event - dartboard

Sun, Oct 15 2023 12:55 PM (25 replies)
  • ichott
    56 Posts
    Sat, May 8 2021 10:44 AM

Well I was looking forward to “winners circle” only to be incredibly disappointed at the structure.

1. unfamiliar equipment,

2. EXPENSIVE and

3. bordering on pointless prizes. 

yes, so very disappointed and I guess not surprised!

• wedge0837
    862 Posts
    Sat, May 8 2021 12:26 PM

bossbird:
    when this becomes a regular thing , they will allow credits to be used ?

Every good Arcade game needs continuous cash flow to keep it from tilting. 

• AlaskanDame
    18,967 Posts
    Thu, Jun 3 2021 10:10 AM

bossbird:

I wonder if when this becomes a regular thing , they will allow credits to be used ? It would be handy if they would.

Looks like once a month as we have it first week of June again.  

A bit harder hole, Kiawah 17, but the 185 iron against an 8-10 headwind scored Marigold for me.....a sleeve of yellow Volviks (26+) plus a 12-hour EXP boost and several apparel packs for my free shot.

Hard to beat that deal. 

• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Fri, Jun 4 2021 9:17 AM

wedge0837:

bossbird:
    when this becomes a regular thing , they will allow credits to be used ?

Every good Arcade game needs continuous cash flow to keep it from tilting. 

I wonder if openbucks is the sponsor? The payment option is not worth it - credits would work better for us and WGT. I would play a shot for 10 credits.

• garyk49
    2,313 Posts
    Fri, Jun 4 2021 11:32 AM

bypass07:

I wonder if openbucks is the sponsor? The payment option is not worth it - credits would work better for us and WGT. I would play a shot for 10 credits.

Not when you don't pay that much attention and there is no mention of it, the timer runs out when setting up shot.  There goes the free one.

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Fri, Jun 4 2021 1:00 PM

• tramilleo
    1,869 Posts
    Fri, Jun 4 2021 8:01 PM

HOLE IN ONE  for "THIS GUY" 

• mrm6400
    1,790 Posts
    Sat, Jun 5 2021 5:15 AM

Don,

Agreed. It is fun to try to win stuff sometimes. Especially free stuff.

I did not win anything with my free shot this time as I came up just short of rings as I did not hit with enough power.  But with unfamiliar ball and clubs it is a guessing game.

I won the time before with the Crimson as well so it was nice to get a free shot at it again.

Even if it was just "ONE" free shot.

I will do it again when it is available for sure.

Take care,

Michael 

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Sat, Jun 5 2021 7:25 AM

The chance to buy say five shots for 100 credits would appeal to me , but I won’t be spending real euros on it. 
    I know some players will think it’s a bit gimmicky , but for me a mobile player , I would like to see more interesting stuff to play , until such time as we have alt shot and true multi player options .  

• dschlapman
    71 Posts
    Sat, Jun 5 2021 7:47 AM

It would make better sense if they did. I have credits laying there but would have to ding my card to play more of these. 

RSS