Forums

Help › Forums

Re: PC Version fixes...Please

rated by 0 users
Mon, Mar 20 2023 2:26 AM (3 replies)
  • civman
    698 Posts
    Sun, Mar 7 2021 5:35 AM
    1. The game summary in Multiplayer games does not display the correct game stats for each player. It only displays the games stats for one player and that person may or may not be the winner.
    2. Ball spin adjustment is not available on every shot.  Sometimes it works and sometimes it does'nt.
    3. Picking the oval icon to switch shot selection type does not work all the time.  I find myself having to hit the shift key to switch shot types. I should be able to pick it off the screen.

I'm sure there are other bugs, but these are the ones from my experience. A fix of these issues makes the game more enjoyable for everyone, and sends the message that TopGolf cares about its product and users.

Thanks,

Civman (TC)

• skccvb
    799 Posts
    Sun, Mar 7 2021 2:28 PM

civman:
    Ball spin adjustment is not available on every shot.  Sometimes it works and sometimes it does'nt.

That has always been true- partial spin shots are a bit of a crapshoot, although full bs or flat setting are usually consistent, in my experience, ie within the parameters of VEM. Whereas, for partial spin shots, as you say, sometimes it "takes" and sometimes it does not. For this reason, on full shots (other than wedges) I prefer full backspin approach that at least covers the distance and then reduce power as needed.

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Mon, Mar 29 2021 6:38 AM

skccvb:

civman:
    Ball spin adjustment is not available on every shot.  Sometimes it works and sometimes it does'nt.

That has always been true- partial spin shots are a bit of a crapshoot, although full bs or flat setting are usually consistent, in my experience, ie within the parameters of VEM. Whereas, for partial spin shots, as you say, sometimes it "takes" and sometimes it does not. For this reason, on full shots (other than wedges) I prefer full backspin approach that at least covers the distance and then reduce power as needed.

I took civman's comment to be about the setting to choose how much spin to apply, rather than the effectiveness and consistency of the spin in the actual shot.

• rachelgomez123
    23 Posts
    Mon, Mar 20 2023 2:26 AM

Tips to fix-

1. Update Your Drivers

2. Close Unnecessary Background Programs

3. Defragment Your HDD

Regards,

Rachel Gomez

RSS