Help › Forums

Re: TAB-IN REWARDS

rated by 0 users
Sat, Feb 20 2021 9:55 AM (32 replies)
  • AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Sat, Feb 20 2021 2:00 AM

PETERGEORGE1:

280dist 4.5 forgiveness 4.5 meter speed - a really good driver - check my page

Anyone needing an upgrade this is a good one if you can afford the 8k for ball etc

A little bit better than the Cally lvl 85

Also good as firewood during a Texas winter... 

• GolfNomad
    299 Posts
    Sat, Feb 20 2021 9:14 AM

The 6 sleeves of premium balls that comes in this Tap In offer would cost 4,550 credits.  So you are paying 3,449 for the 7 days of UltraBoost juice, the boxes and kitty balls.  I've had 3 days of UltraBoost before and didn't see a significant increase, the boxes are a crapshoot and no idea on the kitty balls.  Yes, so to me, I need to spend 3,449 for that cool C&M Persimmon driver..hmmm..need some more stuff WGT...you should've thrown in 300-500k of coins.  The Steam deal, for those that haven't gotten it, is much better.

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Sat, Feb 20 2021 9:55 AM

GolfNomad:

The 6 sleeves of premium balls that comes in this Tap In offer would cost 4,550 credits.  So you are paying 3,449 for the 7 days of UltraBoost juice, the boxes and kitty balls.  I've had 3 days of UltraBoost before and didn't see a significant increase, the boxes are a crapshoot and no idea on the kitty balls.  Yes, so to me, I need to spend 3,449 for that cool C&M Persimmon driver..hmmm..need some more stuff WGT...you should've thrown in 300-500k of coins.  The Steam deal, for those that haven't gotten it, is much better.

You completely misunderstood. All of that stuff comes completely FREE, if you spend 8000 cr on OTHER STUFF. So, I bought 7 sleeves of balls I use and combined with the last 2 days bracket entry fees I spent just over 8000 cr, that I would've spent ANYWAY, and everything in the offer was a completely free bonus. So, this offer is by far the best WGT has ever had. On any platform. 

RSS