Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Cyber Monday Purchase

rated by 0 users
Mon, Nov 30 2009 4:33 PM (6 replies)
  • macbar
    79 Posts
    Mon, Nov 30 2009 11:36 AM

I just bought a bunch of credits to take advantage of the free sleeve of balls but there are no instructions as to how to access the free balls. Anyone have any suggestions?

• jeffdos924
    1,085 Posts
    Mon, Nov 30 2009 11:44 AM

It's probably explained better in the tutorials, but all you do is hit PLAY NOW , then under MY SETTINGS, click on My Equipment.  You have to click & drag the new balls to your bag.

• tibbets
    1,043 Posts
    Mon, Nov 30 2009 11:46 AM

The ad I read for it states that it may take up to 7 days for the balls to appear in your account.  Keep checking your inventory from time to time over the next few days, they'll show up soon.

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Mon, Nov 30 2009 11:49 AM

Get in on our Cyber Monday Promotion! Purchase WGT credits anytime today, November 30 between 12am and 11:59pm Pacific Time, and you will receive a free sleeve of GI-D golf balls. Use WGT credits to upgrade your equipment in the Pro Shop, enter premium tournaments, or challenge other players in match play games. With an ever-growing array of equipment in the Pro Shop and higher stakes in match play games, credits are the best way to get the most out of your WGT experience.

Hurry, the offer is good only on credit purchases made today, and ends at 11:59PM Pacific Time. Please allow up to 7 days for the free balls to arrive in your account.

This is copied from the e-mail sent to me from WGT informing me of the promotion.

*edit       ninjad by tibbets

• macbar
    79 Posts
    Mon, Nov 30 2009 11:57 AM

Yup. Reading details. Never been one of my strong points as my wife will happily tell you. 

Thanks for enlightening me guys!

PS. Let's just keep this to ourselves. Life will be hard if "mama" finds out that she was right!

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Mon, Nov 30 2009 12:15 PM

mums the word Macbar.................................lol

• resozv
    895 Posts
    Mon, Nov 30 2009 4:33 PM

L O L 7 days. Where are they shipping these from ? Outer Mongolia

Sorry gang, I'm a bit goofy today;  too much caffine & not enough sleep. Ahhhh the joys of 3rd shift.

RSS