Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Platinum apparel boxes

Mon, Jan 18 2021 1:42 AM (2 replies)
  • bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Sun, Jan 17 2021 1:38 PM

Thought I had seen most things on WGT. However , today I have seen someone has bought 84 platinum apparel boxes in just one day ! These boxes cost 700 credits each , you do the maths ! It’s a lot of credits !! 

• el3n1
    4,494 Posts
    Sun, Jan 17 2021 8:57 PM

Some people have credits to burn... I guess 

but it may also be possible it is duplicate entry... for example sometimes you see multiple entries of a person winning the same tournament, it can go on for a couple pages... now they obviously did not win the same event 50 times in the same day.. so clearly it is a glitch... 

I can't say for certain but it is possible they bought far less but the entry was duplicated.  

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Mon, Jan 18 2021 1:42 AM

el3n1:

Some people have credits to burn... I guess 

but it may also be possible it is duplicate entry... for example sometimes you see multiple entries of a person winning the same tournament, it can go on for a couple pages... now they obviously did not win the same event 50 times in the same day.. so clearly it is a glitch... 

I can't say for certain but it is possible they bought far less but the entry was duplicated.  

Could be the reason, althought I've never seen anything but the RG tourneys (and RG awards that follow) being duplicated. 

RSS