Forums

Help › Forums

Re: WORLD CUP 2021

Wed, Jan 12 2022 5:48 PM (1,728 replies)
  • amateur4sure
    2,197 Posts
    Mon, Apr 12 2021 12:49 PM

Well my friend Deanbarr and myself just played our WC match Together and gad a blast

Think maybe hole 8 or 9 I managed a 1 stroke lead but it wasn`t long before Deano took 2 holes on the bounce to go 1 up by the 12th-13th?

Shared holes until I managed to make a putt that my buddy missed for 1 up and before we knew it we were at the 17th........... By now Deano Peeing himself and asked to be excused, We exchanged out usual pleasantries until the Dodgy fekker came back, Deano got the Heartbeat whereas I was about 10ft away, Not sure we birdied 17th but we shared it.

18th I am 1 up........ All I have to do is score what Dean scores...

Bice 3 iron in with a left to right wind hmm, Play it safe and I left a 5 yard putt above hole .

I was truly expecting a heartbeat approach from my dodgy friend but he left it short like the Big girl Blouse he is lol

I`m up first, Make putt for win end of.............

..........Talked myself into what I wanted to hit and Grrr missed .

Barrski up next with the straightest putt he had all Day and nailed it for Eagle (TARTOID)

I didn`t realize match was tied and prepped myself for Overtime but the Boring bugggers in Twitch were saying game is over... /Really? What we have to put up with these Twitch gits, Even Jason was insulting me, Really??? LMAO

Top game with a great friend and player.... A draw was fair on our display today..

Class act Dean, Can`t wait for our next turn out, te are always magic!

Big thanks for the 60+ in Twitch having a laugh and insulting me, Think Deano paid them off to do that but bollox to it haha...

All the best moving forward my friend.

• ECC370
    108 Posts
    Mon, Apr 12 2021 3:18 PM

Reporting 2 scores...Group 4 TPB1 vs FF1

158 DGolfere Win vs. 114 TDHarvey

154 Scottymojo Draw vs. 110 Cynic13

2 matches left to play

• jacktrade51
    10,932 Posts
    Mon, Apr 12 2021 4:19 PM

jacktrade51:

Group 1, Match 4: homerss11 (#433) defeated leggoman33 (#389).

Tom.

Cancel this report.  The match was reported by WGT as indicated, but apparently there was a disconnect on the 15th hole so it may not be over yet.

On other matches from Group 1, Match 4:

DanielT5 (#426) was defeated by FEDMOON (#379)

EKeefer (#424) defeated gattylong (#378).  This is reported on page 27 of this thread.

Tom.

• SpauldingSmails3
    260 Posts
    Mon, Apr 12 2021 4:33 PM

WC Round 1 MP @ Pebble Beach 

TCC Raiders vs SEL HOTSHOTS (TEAM #3 VS TEAM #6) 

#36 SpauldingSmails3 vs #83 100plus

Trev and I both started off a bit slow with our opening tees shots going into the rough and bunker.  Saved par and same on hole 2 both managed pars.  Trev had one of those days nothing was going right and I was lucky enough to be playing better than average.  Long story short Trev was a class act and never made an excuse for anything happening.  

• DeanBarr
    515 Posts
    Mon, Apr 12 2021 10:57 PM
    Chris, Thanks for the solid gameplay and banter....you always crack me up bud :) You played awesome, and we both birdied 17 BTW, you dropped a slow paced 13 footer, and mine was a bendy lil bugger from 8.7 feet. (A must maker too) Had a great time, and i hope we hook up again outside the circus ring bud. Dean
  • carlosdev
    2,532 Posts
    Tue, Apr 13 2021 1:05 AM

Immortalyoda:

Group 1 match 3 tie #8   Hotshots V TCC Raiders                                                                #84 immortalyoda won 2 up against #37 mansonvilla .

we had a great match very close and back and fort , could of ended either way.

Ver nice guy, wish him luck in the upcoming games, ths again for the game , Cheers.

Dan.

• Jmugsy1
    113 Posts
    Tue, Apr 13 2021 7:00 AM

Matches completed so far between Fairway Fanatics 1 and The Penalty Box 1

World Cup Group 4 Match 2

Fairway Fanatics 1.  Round 1 vs The Penalty Box 1

Tie 1 107 TomCarioca WON                157 SwanginBD LOST

Tie 3   110 Cynic13 TIE                        154 Scottymojo TIE

Tie 4  109 Yzermn  LOST                    152 WhirlawayNow WON

Tie 5  106 Jmugsy1  WON                  155 GraceyGirl LOST

Tie 6  114 TDHarvey LOST                 158 DGolfere WON

Tie 7  108 Wouwsie LOST                  131 ECC370 WON

Tie 8  113 Marcob300 TIE                   153 HoleLion TIE

• PAULFINN52
    3,172 Posts
    Tue, Apr 13 2021 7:04 AM

Autopsias:

Group 2 Round 1 (The Penalty box 3 vs Fairway fanatics 3)

The penalty box Win

CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT THIS MEANS?

IM STARTING TO GET REALLY ANNOYED SHALL WE SAY AT SOME OF THE RESULTS COMING IN.

IVE GOT NOTHING TO DO BUT TRY AND WORK OUT WHAT GROUP AND TEAMS SOME OF THE PLAYERS COME FROM BECAUSE ITS REALLY HARD TO PUT THE GROUP AND TEAMS IN IS IT?.

ALL THE INFORMATION ME AND DOT HAVE PUT OUT ON THE FIRST PAGE AND MOST OF IT WASTED BECAUSE EITHER ITS NOT READ OR SOME CANT BE BOTHERED,

I MESSAGED EACH CAPTAIN ALL I NEED IS NUMBER/PLAYER SIMPLE BUT IN THE SPACE OF TWO WEEKS ITS FORGOTTEN BY SOME.

SOMETIMES I WONDER WHY I BOTHER MAN.

• poncharello6504
    8 Posts
    Tue, Apr 13 2021 7:19 AM

Group 2 Round 1  Penalty Box (poncharello wins 3up against Fairway Fanatics Wagaganon)

• carlosdev
    2,532 Posts
    Tue, Apr 13 2021 7:43 AM

Group 1: Round 1

Match 3

TCC Raiders vs SEL HOTSHOTS

(Tie 7) SpauldingSmails3 BEAT (Tie 7) 100plus * 6 up *

(Tie 8) Masonvilla LOST to (Tie 8) Immortalyada * 2 down *

RSS