Help › Forums

Re: Receiving e mail

rated by 0 users
Tue, Oct 11 2011 11:02 AM (4 replies)
  • grahwill
    1,489 Posts
    Tue, Oct 11 2011 12:23 AM

Hi

Everytime someone posts on the forum at my country club, I'm sent an e mail copy of the post. I have hunted high and low for someway of turning off the notification option but cannot find it. Any advice would be welcome.

Grahwill

• oilyrag
    875 Posts
    Tue, Oct 11 2011 10:04 AM

oh bum,

why do I have to go around testing things........

i deleted a test post that i created to have a look at this

as the originator of that test post i received a notification from wgt and it appear to have turned on notifications for the whole damn forum (main forum and cc forum)

it does say this at the bottom of each message, but edit profile doesn't exist

To unsubscribe:

1. To unsubscribe from this item only, visit the item link and turn off notifications.
    2. To stop all notifications of any updated items from World Golf Tour, go to Edit Profile, click on the Site Options tab, then under Email Configuration, set Send Notifications to "No".

I would suggest that you are only receiving emails from threads where you have posted.

"uncheck" the - email replies button in your posts. it is on the options tab or sometimes at the bottom of a new post.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Oct 11 2011 10:17 AM

oilyrag:
    "uncheck" the - email replies button in your posts. it is on the options tab or sometimes at the bottom of a new post.

There isn't one for CC forums.

http://wgt.com/forums/t/66150.aspx

• oilyrag
    875 Posts
    Tue, Oct 11 2011 10:55 AM

YankeeJim:

oilyrag:

There isn't one for CC forums.

http://wgt.com/forums/t/66150.aspx

it's on the "options" tab - or least I have it on my cc

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Oct 11 2011 11:02 AM

oilyrag:
    it's on the "options" tab - or least I have it on my cc

You are da friggin man, oilyrag!!  You are so right and I am so happy.  Ty, ty, ty.  ;-)

Now we can start work on the notifications of the tournaments.

RSS