Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Players talking about screwing players dead mothers.

rated by 0 users
Sun, Oct 9 2011 9:23 AM (7 replies)
  • seviekaiser
    30 Posts
    Fri, Oct 7 2011 1:15 PM

I guess WGT needs to come up wth a way to listen in on games to hear what is said.  I

was trying to play in a alternate shot match, and my partner and my two opponents started talking about screwing my dead mother, and that I was a ***.  I want to know what can be done because hese guys shouldn't talk that way while playing golf.  Is that

the new ettiquette for playing on this game.  I guess you guys do't care what goes on .

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Fri, Oct 7 2011 1:26 PM

The best thing to do is to take a screenshot and send it to WGT. They take that sort of thing pretty seriously.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Oct 7 2011 3:08 PM

Anybody making those kind of comments, aren't worth you worry sevie. In real life they probably won't live long enough to matter to anyone. They sure as hell wouldn't in my world. Some things are just better, not said. That is definitely one of those things. 

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, Oct 7 2011 4:16 PM

piztaker:

The best thing to do is to take a screenshot and send it to WGT. They take that sort of thing pretty seriously.

Please do exactly that. That's disgusting and no one should tolerate that.

-wgticon

• seviekaiser
    30 Posts
    Sun, Oct 9 2011 8:01 AM

How do I use screen shot, and send it to WGT.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sun, Oct 9 2011 8:55 AM
  • thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Sun, Oct 9 2011 9:06 AM

WGTicon:

Please do exactly that. That's disgusting and no one should tolerate that.

-wgticon

WGT won't tolerate that kind of stuff and will do all they can't to cut it out of this game with the help of screenshots and members' cooperation etc.

TBE

• broahes
    191 Posts
    Sun, Oct 9 2011 9:23 AM

seviekaiser:

How do I use screen shot, and send it to WGT.

You have to do it while it happens.  While you have the game console open, hit the "print screen" button (it is usually located at the end of the F-x keys at the top.  From there it is saved as a jpg file that you can attach in an email.

Also, that is really messed up, sorry you had to experience that at WGT.

RSS