Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Issues

Tue, Dec 8 2020 9:01 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • ScottHope
    10,106 Posts
    Mon, Dec 7 2020 2:16 AM

Uninstalling the game via the usual method does not completely remove the game. Therefore any subsequent reinstall may pick up what was left behind previously, including any faults.

• Cas57
    3,036 Posts
    Tue, Dec 8 2020 8:30 PM

I uninstalled via uninstall then doing a search on c drive for wgt and topgolf files then deleted them. 

I also cleared the Flash cache and the browser  cache a couple of times.

• Cas57
    3,036 Posts
    Tue, Dec 8 2020 9:01 PM

This past Sunday I emailed Member Services again.  This time I included a copy of the list of attempted solutions for the loading issues I posted previously in this thread.   On Monday, I received what is likened to a form letter with basic things to do and then it referred me to come to the Help Forums.

I emailed them back on Monday afternoon letting them know I've been coming the Help Forums since mid Nov and although I've had a lot of great suggestions, nothing has changed.  I then suggested they read the list of the attempted solutions closely to see a lot has been tried.

I just tried the PCEA version a few minutes ago and it loaded without a hitch and I even played in a coin room.

It's my hopes that my list helped them in pinpointing an issue.  Since I haven't done anything on my end since last week, I'm pretty sure it wasn't anything I did.

In any case, it's working again, thanks WGT!

I hope that whatever was done has fixed it for all the others!

• PAGES
RSS