Tue, Oct 4 2011 8:38 AM

CC is closing

No more requests

Thank you

• Rich1064
    739 Posts
    Thu, Oct 6 2011 11:35 AM

As Bel would say Lordy! Lordy!

So you have decided to run a CC in your only male profile now Rob? Why not run one in 1 of the female profiles you still have going like belinda74 (your alter-ego) she certainly knows how to run a Country Club as she ran our club very successfully until she was 'outed' as an Aussie guy called Rob. She told me one of her secrets was to go and poach players from other clubs, looks like the male half of you has decided on the same course of recruitment. Already recruited 2 from our CC up until now?

I see that you are the catalyst for another scandal which has left one of our female members upset and her husband extremely angry but I will not go into detail here.

Rob, you have had a good run.... let it go. If you do decide to carry on with this club then good luck to you but keep your paws off our members.

Rich

• paulshack
    281 Posts
    Thu, Oct 6 2011 4:04 PM

sounds like rob needs to get a life LOL hahaha

• TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Thu, Oct 6 2011 5:59 PM

That guy. Just got owned. 

• Diecast
    75 Posts
    Fri, Oct 7 2011 12:33 AM

Very well put Rich . Nothing more to add......

• Diecast
    75 Posts
    Fri, Oct 7 2011 1:25 AM

Well put Rich . Dude has problems .

• Rich1064
    739 Posts
    Sat, Oct 8 2011 5:16 AM

Wallpost from aussierob to a global ecstasy member

Hi,

I am so sorry to tell you this, but I run 2 profiles and WGT has orderd me to close this one down.

It also means closing down the CC

Please forgive me

Rob

If WGT is strict about having more than 1 profile does that mean Aussierob will be completely deleted? And what happens about the 2 female profiles he has 'kayvan' and 'belinda74', there must be at least 1 other male profile he has out there too, the one he used before 'kayvan'. C'mon WGT do something about these jerks with multiple profiles!!!

Rich

• MissouriDan
    312 Posts
    Fri, Dec 16 2011 2:53 PM
    MissouriDan wrote
    on 16 Dec 2011 at 3:02 AM

why was your account closed????

MissouriDan

on 16 Dec 2011 at 5:51 AM

I closed the account myself...not wgt.

I played for almost 8 months as a female...belinda74.

It's a long long story why I did, but it wasn't for the usual pervy reasons.

I had enough of deceiving people, so I came clean publicly...kept playing for about a month or so as myself...Rob, but didn't feel comfortable with the female name anymore.

I had reached legend and there was no more challenge for me, so I stayed out of the game completely for about 5 weeks...then just recently came back with this profile.

I will totally understand if you remove me from your CC

I just want to be honest & upfront with people this time round

Cheers

Rob

MissouriDan wrote
    on 16 Dec 2011 at 2:43 PM

Well, first and foremost, thanks for being honest. There will be no need to remove you from the club as of now. I dont punish people for past mistakes. Sounds like your conscious got to you and you fixed the problem yourself. You have broken no rules with me and we appreciate having you as a member of our club. Hit em well and Ill see you on the course soon.

MissouriDan

This gentleman wanted to join my club so I accepted. Then he put on his status that he "closed an account." I asked him why as you see above and I thought his explanation was legit until I did some research and see that he has at least 6 and this new one "legend in waiting" would make 7. Just wanted to add some information here. No skimming my CC members and no multi accounters in my CC. No sir.

MissouriDan

• PRBBLUFF
    91 Posts
    Fri, Dec 16 2011 11:07 PM

Internet drama......

• MissouriDan
    312 Posts
    Sat, Dec 17 2011 5:56 AM

PRBBLUFF:

Internet drama......

I dont think this is internet drama. This is clearly a person who is cheating according to WGTs rules and I dont like cheats. I just wish WGT would do something about it. I believe in calling a spade a spade and will do so when one appears i front of me. My purpose here is to let the people know that if Legend in Waiting wants to join your CC, dont let him. He will probably try to steal your members for the CC that another one of his 6+ profiles runs.

MissouriDan

RSS