Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Looking for a club

rated by 0 users
Tue, Nov 15 2011 6:59 AM (4 replies)
  • GregLH
    978 Posts
    Mon, Oct 3 2011 1:28 PM

My former C.C. recently closed, so I'd like to find a friendly and fun place to play.  I like to play in tournaments.  I'm still a pro, so I need more practice, and I've been lowering my average gradually.  I am active and if there are tournaments I'll play in them.  I checked out one club but no one got back to me, so I'm posting here instead of requesting membership to a bunch of different clubs and hoping someone replies eventually.

If you're an active club and are looking for active members, please let me know.

Thanks,

Greg

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Mon, Oct 3 2011 1:51 PM

GregLH:

If you're an active club and are looking for active members, please let me know.

Supercool_world_champions are an active club, looking for active members. Send a request and benjawood will get back to you within 24 hours.

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Mon, Oct 3 2011 2:02 PM

Hi Gregg, check us out. We are the United nations Country club, and are currently recruiting new members. We have our own website at www.un-cc.org. Full access would become available if and when you become a full member of the club.

Jimmy.

• connorken
    643 Posts
    Fri, Oct 7 2011 7:50 AM

Hello Greg, As an alternative, my club has 1 position available. Chardonnay is limited to 15 players only and we are very active with tournaments. Check it out and if you have an interest and want to be part of something even greater than yourself, send a request. All the best in your search. 

Warmest regards, Connorken

• Danmark2010
    805 Posts
    Tue, Nov 15 2011 6:59 AM

Hello Greg wen you become a Master you are welcome to join the Diamond CC is because DCC have only players from Master up.Enjoy and have a good golfing-Cheers Danmark2010 & Diamond CC

RSS