Forums

Help › Forums

Re: wgt rip off

Mon, Jun 22 2020 8:07 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Whiskeybreathe
    2,275 Posts
    Sun, Jun 21 2020 9:07 AM

There is a rip-off glitch that apparently only a few of us get .

I just recently started playing some of my stockpiles of  L81 & others after a couple  years of gaming only Starters in practice rounds ...  
    The glitch is :  the club selected is not the club being played . When my 3w goes 330 on the fly ,into the drink, after triple checking everything, with a brand new ball , something is not right ... That happened twice in the same day and another was a 4i flying 250 (.not a roll ) off the cliff ... 

This glitch was a reason I stopped using the good balls & the other reason was my contact with support had  been cut off ...

I’ve been around long enough to know a rip-off 

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Sun, Jun 21 2020 11:58 AM

playing Wolf Creek?

Whiskeybreathe:

I just recently started playing some of my stockpiles of  L81 & others after a couple  years of gaming only Starters in practice rounds ...  
    The glitch is :  the club selected is not the club being played . When my 3w goes 330 on the fly ,into the drink, after triple checking everything, with a brand new ball , something is not right ... That happened twice in the same day and another was a 4i flying 250 (.not a roll ) off the cliff ... 

This glitch was a reason I stopped using the good balls & the other reason was my contact with support had  been cut off ...

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Mon, Jun 22 2020 6:09 AM

Whiskeybreathe:

I know about it. Its the scroll wheel.

I corrected it by getting a game mouse and shutting the scroll wheel off.

Don

• Whiskeybreathe
    2,275 Posts
    Mon, Jun 22 2020 8:07 AM

Thanks Don for the effort to help .

I have had the mouse issue before and can recognize it ...  My Dell was shelved 3 years ago & all my games are  now played on the IPhone or IPad ( no mouse to blame)... The glitch happened to me back then and continues to this day ... It never ever has happened while gaming a starter ball ... 

• PAGES
RSS