Forums

Help › Forums

Re: New Rapture Pro 9.5D Driver - Big Problem

Fri, Nov 20 2009 8:54 AM (3 replies)
  • nearlyfreddie
    19 Posts
    Fri, Nov 20 2009 6:21 AM

Just purchased and played first round (went to the field with an untested weapon) - on #10 hit it on the button and didn't make it over trap with small tailwind (easily done with old rapture) - on #11 hit it maybe stripe or two off center and it went 228 yds - drove with 3 wood rest of round.  To confirm i replayed #1 on BP a few times and here's what happened on 3 drives that were hit "on the botton"

8 mph quartering tailwind - 237 yds

5 mph LtoR crosswind - 233 yds

6 mph LtoR crosswind - 231 yds

Jeeez, don't you all test this stuff first?  Please fix code ASAP.  If this can't be done in timely fashion, pls refund my 9.00.  Thanks

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Nov 20 2009 6:46 AM

Big whoa-Something is very wrong with the Satin 64 wedge. The yardage is listed as 50 yds and it acts like the 77 yd 60w. Full swing with ding goes 75 yards!!!! There is no question this happens as I verified it on all different lies. 

The club is not as advertised. Please fix this or refund the 250 credits (which I know won't happen.) I would rather have it do what it says anyway.

TY,

YJ 

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Nov 20 2009 7:29 AM

Clear your cache files ladies and gentlemen-I just fixed my wedge problem by doing that and it works as advertised.

YJ

• nearlyfreddie
    19 Posts
    Fri, Nov 20 2009 8:54 AM

I logged out and back in and it took care of my problem - evidently something needed to reset - thanks Jim

RSS