Forums

Help › Forums

Re: WGT Get Real

Sun, Sep 25 2011 4:14 AM (6 replies)
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sat, Sep 24 2011 4:48 PM

Now you highlight another level 15 hack with a 64 avg. This person has played 1 ranked round. Who's money are they going to take? Will you please, for the sake of the real players on here knock off this nonsense. Put the people who have spent the most money and have been totally legit on here in the player profiles. Let these fakes drown in their own Pi$$.

• nanstar
    4,914 Posts
    Sun, Sep 25 2011 1:17 AM

It is easy to rob an orchard, when none keep it..Thomas Fuller (1654-1734)

• eurantia
    318 Posts
    Sun, Sep 25 2011 1:59 AM

It's all about cash for WGT.The current system,as you know l,let's you increase in level without playing ranked stroke games that of course regulates your average.With the current set-up it actually cam be inferred as encouraging sandbagging.A hack,if they played alt-play or practice long enough,would be eligible for the premium clubs and get the benefit of the short teeboxes However,if anyone  just half observant ,would tell him to stuff it in any type of competition..It's the sand bagging tour masters that benefit the most .

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sun, Sep 25 2011 2:12 AM

nanstar:

It is easy to rob an orchard, when none keep it..Thomas Fuller (1654-1734)

I prefer a nice pear myself.

• manabouttown11
    573 Posts
    Sun, Sep 25 2011 3:39 AM

I just noticed a level 92 Master with a GIR of 55% yet a Skill Challenge average of 150. I would have thought someone that hits greens just about half the time would have trouble scoring well in a CTTH.

• robdelahunty
    670 Posts
    Sun, Sep 25 2011 3:59 AM

I hear ya Squirrel.Unf  WGT dont and wont listen.Remember  what they told us in a sandbagging thread(now removed no doubt)."Just dont play with em"!

Anyway whatever you do dont name em or you will be joining Mio in the slammer!

Regards Bob

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Sun, Sep 25 2011 4:14 AM

renniw52:

Now you highlight another level 15 hack with a 64 avg. This person has played 1 ranked round. Who's money are they going to take? Will you please, for the sake of the real players on here knock off this nonsense. Put the people who have spent the most money and have been totally legit on here in the player profiles. Let these fakes drown in their own Pi$.

What is hard to comprehend out this particular player.  Shot one round of 32, thus an average of 64.   It's not rocket science.  

I know that some of the profiles are suspect, and some may be multi-account holders, but with the clubs and balls these days, its easy to go low real quick.   Even the starter equipment is better then it used to be with at least a little spin!

Why would WGT put the people who have spent the most money?  To be honest its the players that earn the most, its just not their money!  

Cheers,

b0gey

RSS