Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Does Anyone Know

rated by 0 users
Fri, Sep 23 2011 12:17 PM (4 replies)
  • Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Fri, Sep 23 2011 5:59 AM

Does any know of any other golf games that are out there, I would like to try them and see if it's me or the game.

I just can't except that it's me as long as I been playing and missing 8'  putts, on flop shots from the fringe same distance same club same bs one time it performs like it should, the next shoots out like a punch shot. unreal.

Nothing is ever the same, it seems hard to correct a mistake when you can't count on the same result from the club.

• DarSum
    1,440 Posts
    Fri, Sep 23 2011 9:27 AM

tigerwoodsonline.com

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Fri, Sep 23 2011 10:07 AM

Woodoworkery:

Does any know of any other golf games that are out there, I would like to try them and see if it's me or the game.

I just can't except that it's me as long as I been playing and missing 8'  putts, on flop shots from the fringe same distance same club same bs one time it performs like it should, the next shoots out like a punch shot. unreal.

Nothing is ever the same, it seems hard to correct a mistake when you can't count on the same result from the club.

This what I am talking about, I just had a shot 81 yards from the hole 20mph wind straight in my face hit my wedge  85 yards ( 100 - 3 notches back ) went 4 yards past the hole

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Fri, Sep 23 2011 11:52 AM

re: Flop shots

Watch the elevation, but what you think "comes out like a punch shot" is to an elevated green

Regarding your wedge shot, did it fly and land/stop 4 yards beyond the hole?, or come up short and roll past it?

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Fri, Sep 23 2011 12:17 PM

MBaggese:

re: Flop shots

Watch the elevation, but what you think "comes out like a punch shot" is to an elevated green

Regarding your wedge shot, did it fly and land/stop 4 yards beyond the hole?, or come up short and roll past it?

Flew right over the hole a ways No elevation involved

RSS