Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Playing with Legends

rated by 0 users
Wed, Sep 21 2011 4:58 PM (7 replies)
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Mon, Sep 19 2011 8:24 PM

Just had another very enjoyable game on WGT. 2 legends and 2 masters. We teamed up making it equal and had a hooooot. Went down to the last hole where a birdie putt won the game. Any one on here who has not tried this is missing the boat. This is what's it's about. Keeps me on here. Forget the complaining, just do it. I make my share of comments but this puts it all back in place. 

• Phaxda
    145 Posts
    Mon, Sep 19 2011 8:42 PM

I love these kinds of games myself, it's always a lot of fun and a bit of a learning experience as well. 

Just hard adjusting to the tourney greens sometimes, but I am getting better at it!

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Tue, Sep 20 2011 6:06 AM

glad to see you are having fun  again  and  yes  playing  w Legends can be fun  and a learning experience(back in place Renniw52 )  ....:) Good

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Sep 20 2011 6:42 AM

If you really want a fun game, find 3 Legends and use your 3W to tee off with. It gives you a good taste of what Legend golf plays like.  :-)

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, Sep 20 2011 7:00 AM

I may try that YJ they won't think I'm nuts will they? Never mind, they probably all read know.

• Yappy22
    733 Posts
    Tue, Sep 20 2011 7:52 AM

renniw52:

I may try that YJ they won't think I'm nuts will they? Never mind, they probably all read know.

We know everthing................... LOL

• Dianne81
    773 Posts
    Tue, Sep 20 2011 6:36 PM

YankeeJim:

If you really want a fun game, find 3 Legends and use your 3W to tee off with. It gives you a good taste of what Legend golf plays like.  :-)

Or we legends can tee off with our 3woods and pretend that they created another tier and rewarded us with longer tees   :D

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Wed, Sep 21 2011 4:58 PM

YankeeJim:

HaHa.....after reading your post YJ, I gave it a shot.  Totally different experience with the longer approaches. 

Still can't appreciate the added length to the par 3's though

looking forward to the added challenge when the time comes...guess it's time to pitch a tent at St A's ;-)

RSS