Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Always right

rated by 0 users
Tue, Sep 20 2011 7:59 AM (8 replies)
  • luckysump
    638 Posts
    Mon, Sep 19 2011 3:59 AM

Can somebody please tell me why my Bloody Wife is always Right,  Her name is Tracy but for the sake of this post she is the Evil One, That bloody woman the Evil One  would argue the Sky was pink, and she'd WIN.

HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE.

In 20 years of married bliss i don't think i've ever one a single argument with the Evil One, she has to be right all the time,  i am not a stupid man not by a long way,  though some would disagree,  is it all down to the colour of her Hair........RED.

BLOODY WOMAN.

Lucky

• borntobesting
    9,632 Posts
    Mon, Sep 19 2011 4:36 AM

luckysump:

Can somebody please tell me why my Bloody Wife is always Right,  Her name is Tracy but for the sake of this post she is the Evil One, That bloody woman the Evil One  would argue the Sky was pink, and she'd WIN.

HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE.

In 20 years of married bliss i don't think i've ever one a single argument with the Evil One, she has to be right all the time,  i am not a stupid man not by a long way,  though some would disagree,  is it all down to the colour of her Hair........RED.

BLOODY WOMAN.

Lucky

Color of her hair has nothing to do with it. My Evil one had brown hair now turning gray and she is always right too. Even when proven wrong.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Mon, Sep 19 2011 5:23 AM

My wife of 41 yrs (brunette) has to always be right. Should be like Borns but she has stock in lady clairol.  When our little discussions get to a point of who's  right or wrong, I exercise my right of selective hearing. This makes her think she's right  although I have not told her she is.  Kind of like her having the last word where actually I did without saying it. 

• Yappy22
    733 Posts
    Mon, Sep 19 2011 8:40 AM

Yea right........:-))

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Mon, Sep 19 2011 8:52 AM

renniw52:
    This makes her think she's right  although I have not told her she is.  Kind of like her having the last word where actually I did without saying it. 

They say you gotta be a little crazy to be a genius, and that is pure genius!!  Brilliant!!

• luckysump
    638 Posts
    Mon, Sep 19 2011 10:25 AM

LMFAO

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Mon, Sep 19 2011 10:51 AM

Good Day ,, Sorry guy,s  ,, But in my house I am allways right !!! 

Till the wife gets home !!

OPY

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Mon, Sep 19 2011 11:27 AM

yes, in our home she is always right also, but, who cares?  i do it my way any way.  after having known her for 66 1/2 years, living with her for 11 1/2 years it is the only way to survive.  i say let them live in thier fantasy world.  the real place is to scary.  my nickel.

• luckysump
    638 Posts
    Tue, Sep 20 2011 7:59 AM

I'm glad to know i'm not the only one.....lol

Lucky

RSS