Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Scoring Average

rated by 0 users
Sun, Sep 18 2011 8:41 PM (3 replies)
  • seviekaiser
    30 Posts
    Sun, Sep 18 2011 2:35 PM

Can someone tell me what is necessary to improve my scoring average and improve to Tour Pro?  I feel as though I might never move forward.  I s normal to be at a scoring average for a month?

• singingjesus
    152 Posts
    Sun, Sep 18 2011 4:08 PM

seviekaiser:

Can someone tell me what is necessary to improve my scoring average and improve to Tour Pro?  I feel as though I might never move forward.  I s normal to be at a scoring average for a month?

You need to buy/earn some credits and go to the  virtual pro shop and get some decent clubs that match your 89 level. Shop to replace the easy-swing clubs first, because they will hold you back. For specific clubs to buy use the search feature over there >>>> and  go through the threads about clubs. Be patient in reading them and you will learn lots. I like the Taylor Made wedges for the money and Ping driver for forgiveness, and the TM Datona Rossa putter, but that's only me. Hit 'em long and straight!

sj

• seviekaiser
    30 Posts
    Sun, Sep 18 2011 7:03 PM

singingjesus:

seviekaiser:

You need to buy/earn some credits and go to the  virtual pro shop and get some decent clubs that match your 89 level. Shop to replace the easy-swing clubs first, because they will hold you back. For specific clubs to buy use the search feature over there >>>> and  go through the threads about clubs. Be patient in reading them and you will learn lots. I like the Taylor Made wedges for the money and Ping driver for forgiveness, and the TM Datona Rossa putter, but that's only me. Hit 'em long and straight!

sj

I can't afford to get credots for 3 to 4 weeks, and as of now I won't play anymore until then, unless someone can help me.

• Dwigget
    2 Posts
    Sun, Sep 18 2011 8:41 PM

One thing I suggest is get used to the clubs you have. Know how far you can hit a club and the adjust your swing. If you want the ball to carry put your mouse on the ball and move the green dot to the top of the ball. If you want to have the ball come up short move the dot to the bottom of the ball. Also read the wind and before you shoot click on the arrow at the bottom right of the game and ti will give you a view from the green back to where you are hitting. It will also show you the breaks when putting. I am using the starter set and at 68. You can do it just be patient.

RSS