Forums

Help › Forums

Re: PC Dominant Country Clubs

rated by 0 users
Thu, Feb 13 2020 7:39 PM (2 replies)
  • mrwalleyz
    792 Posts
    Thu, Feb 13 2020 1:41 PM

Are there any PC dominant country clubs out there? Are any looking for members in the near future? I've been wondering if this is the last year to enjoy this game, because their new pc version is a pretty sly way to simply adapt their mobile version to the pc. My idea would have been to replace the Flash element, and perhaps improve the game...What they have done is bastardized the one good game that got them to this point. Sure, I know the future of this and other stuff is mobile, but c'mon man....

Anyways since the passing of my wife, I may play a whole lot during this next year, and there aren't enough pc players in my club that actually play when I am available to play...I get tired of playing alone and finding games with random strangers isn't always the most enjoyable, as most of you know....

I wish there was a more optimistic outlook for pc players, perhaps even outside of WGT, but who knows...I guess time will tell....Gotta go find my orange socks so my drive will go a few yards farther...lol.

Mark 

• Dave33200
    2,934 Posts
    Thu, Feb 13 2020 7:18 PM

mrwalleyz:

Are there any PC dominant country clubs out there? Are any looking for members in the near future? I've been wondering if this is the last year to enjoy this game, because their new pc version is a pretty sly way to simply adapt their mobile version to the pc. My idea would have been to replace the Flash element, and perhaps improve the game...What they have done is bastardized the one good game that got them to this point. Sure, I know the future of this and other stuff is mobile, but c'mon man....

Anyways since the passing of my wife, I may play a whole lot during this next year, and there aren't enough pc players in my club that actually play when I am available to play...I get tired of playing alone and finding games with random strangers isn't always the most enjoyable, as most of you know....

I wish there was a more optimistic outlook for pc players, perhaps even outside of WGT, but who knows...I guess time will tell....Gotta go find my orange socks so my drive will go a few yards farther...lol.

Mark 

There is a group of us at the Nice and Friendly that play h2h just about every night on the discord app from around 7 pm to? You are more than welcome to join us if you wish. We even have our discord tournaments every week, it’s a lot of fun.

We will play the PC flash till WGT tells us we can’t.

• BogeyOne
    1,967 Posts
    Thu, Feb 13 2020 7:39 PM

RSS