Forums

Help › Forums

Deleted Post

rated by 0 users
Sat, Feb 15 2020 5:29 AM (2 replies)
  • BigTrap
    29 Posts
    Fri, Jan 31 2020 3:57 PM

Once again I have been ripped off by one of your many ways to earn points by your bogus purchase and advertising of products. The second time in two months. I made a purchase of some streaming TV -Curiosity TV for about 2000 credit on my game. Nothing in a week. When I contacted them they said it was WGT's fault that they had nothing to do with that listing and WGT would be responsible. That's funny because when I complained to WGT they said the same thing about CTV!. One or both of you is not being truthful . I think it is sad that they use their customers to buy things for points that they don't actually give. WGT and Curiosity TV are equally responsible for allowing your products to be used in this manner.  I know some smart-ass will be on here being ignorant about this rant. That's about all they ever do. The customer service is pathetic. As a long time player and contributer I think your game is decent but not without problems especially your customer service.  

• WGTShamWow
    908 Posts
    Sun, Feb 2 2020 5:12 PM

For issues with free credit offers, you would need to contact the 3rd party you started the offer with. For instance Trial Pay, Peanut Labs, Sponsor Pay, ect. Reaching out to who you bought something from to complete the offer would not help, as they wont have any knowledge of the offer. 

It looks like you messaged Member Services who advised you of this and gave you instructions on how to contact these 3rd parties so they could look into this and resolve this issue for you. Unfortunately as the 3rd parties are the only ones that have access to their records for completed offers, our team doesn't have a way to review this for you, which is why they give you the information on how to contact these 3rd parties directly. 

Best,
    WGTShamWow

RSS