Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Ben Hogan Memorial (PLAY WHEN READY)

Wed, Dec 2 2009 1:54 PM (112 replies)
  • phrasmotic
    46 Posts
    Tue, Dec 1 2009 5:16 AM

Anybody willing to let me come along for Round 4?

My partner seems unable to get a decent connection, so I'm in need of a new partner. Please invite me, I'm on all day.

• Infinito3010
    3,689 Posts
    Tue, Dec 1 2009 10:22 AM

I don't mind being a marker, I will be on for a little while.

• gaoerfuqiu
    443 Posts
    Wed, Dec 2 2009 1:54 PM

UPDATE:

This tournament is now over! The Ben Hogan Memorial, by ggggavin22 to gaoerfuqiu, is complete, with the champion being ... Canada's Infinito3010! Congratulations on a spectacularly-played tournament, and well done for winning your first community tournament! Congrats also go to runner-up jeffdos924 (USA), who stuck just behind the leaders for the first three rounds before taking sole possession of second place by the end of the tournament. Great job to Jeff's countryman KevinLovelass, taking home a strong third place.

Thanks very much to the 16 entries who completed at least one round: you were the ones that made this tournament successful. It was a little rough reviving an uncommon tourney such as this, but the participants helped me through the tough parts and made organizing this tourney an enjoyment. I hope to see you all in my current and future tourneys!

RSS