Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Update 11/21

Fri, Nov 29 2019 12:50 PM (8 replies)
  • WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Thu, Nov 21 2019 2:12 PM

We released a new update today. 

It's a light release other than small stability and improvements. 

The focus of the dev time was to release our MAC VERSION 

And here's a link for anyone looking for WINDOWS VERSION

_CHAMPION 

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,502 Posts
    Thu, Nov 21 2019 2:33 PM

Awesome! Thanks, champ.

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Thu, Nov 21 2019 3:16 PM

What improvements?    The only thing I seen was a different way to pick screen resolution, and when picking full screen it was very large and distorted, also when clicking on a second screen the game still goes away.

• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Thu, Nov 21 2019 6:16 PM

Thx for the Mac version WGT team.  Cheers!

• salamicus
    1,016 Posts
    Fri, Nov 29 2019 11:16 AM

Seen some tier progression thing... not tiers like legend, champ but T1, T2,T3 etc...(like terminator movies lol) So it said 10 cr when u go thru first one and xp boost, for second one is like 400 cr.. Im on half way to second but didnt notice that i received 10 cr ..only xp booster...So my question is ...is wgt giving that amount of credit as reward for progression , or you have to pay that credit to progress faster?

Nik

edit: Ok, possibly not for paying because thers no option to buy ...should be reward then..Is it after that 3 days clock ends?

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Fri, Nov 29 2019 11:21 AM

salamicus:

Seen some tier progression thing... not tiers like legend, champ but T1, T2,T3 etc...(like terminator movies lol) So it said 10 cr when u go thru first one and xp boost, for second one is like 400 cr.. Im on half way to second but didnt notice that i received 10 cr ..only xp booster...So my question is ...is wgt giving that amount of credit as reward for progression , or you have to pay that credit to progress faster?

Nik

its rewards for spending credits in the game (balls, equipment) The credits you see (10cr , 400cr) is what you have to spend to get to each level of rewards 

• salamicus
    1,016 Posts
    Fri, Nov 29 2019 11:23 AM

MarchieB:
    its rewards for spending credits in the game (balls, equipment) The credits you see (10cr , 400cr) is what you have to spend to get to each level of rewards 

Yes I remember now that it happened after I bought some balls... Ok, thanks for answer. I was silly to think that they are actually giving it to you :)

Nik

• Rebellion27
    27 Posts
    Fri, Nov 29 2019 11:40 AM

Hi Champ.... or anyone who knows! The link for Mac only sent me to iphone ipad etc, not imac or macbook.... am i missing something?

thanks

Jon

• happymt
    869 Posts
    Fri, Nov 29 2019 12:50 PM

WGTChampion:

We released a new update today. 

It's a light release other than small stability and improvements. 

The focus of the dev time was to release our MAC VERSION 

And here's a link for anyone looking for WINDOWS VERSION

_CHAMPION 

RSS