Forums

Help › Forums

Re: hide aim icon

Mon, Nov 9 2009 5:47 PM (8 replies)
  • Fuzzygazz
    1,469 Posts
    Thu, Nov 5 2009 9:26 PM

instead of hide flagstick they should have hide aim icon..on a shorter putt like under 6 feet if you reverse view that big blue thing blocks your line? Hide  icon should be other option

• BolloxInBruges
    1,389 Posts
    Thu, Nov 5 2009 9:36 PM

completely agree, it could say somewhere else on the screen besides the area where you're trying to read the grid.

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Fri, Nov 6 2009 12:59 AM

Give us (also) keyboard shortcuts, please. The current Hide Flag implementation is extremely interfering.

• Shephard
    32 Posts
    Mon, Nov 9 2009 9:40 AM

I completely agree with Faterson, especially when trying to hide the flag when chipping.

• marioh
    1,055 Posts
    Mon, Nov 9 2009 11:07 AM

The hide flag feature has been buggy since day one.

Sometimes it gets "stuck" in the mode of remove/replace flag where clicking anywhere on the green causes the action.   And when it gets stuck like that, it stays stuck until the next hole.   You can even hear the action of it when you're done with the hole and looking at the scorecard and click anywhere on the scorecard where the green once was.

• Fuzzygazz
    1,469 Posts
    Mon, Nov 9 2009 4:26 PM

Thanks Marioh for explaing that one too. I have the same trouble since day 1 of the flag removal.

• GITrDONE
    701 Posts
    Mon, Nov 9 2009 5:34 PM

How about being able to see exactly where the blue aim box is at all times.When trying to lay up out on the course I can't see exactly where the box is.It does show the yardage but I can't see the landing area...?~?~?

Larry

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Mon, Nov 9 2009 5:39 PM

Larry, if I understand you correctly, you can see the landing area in the overhead diagram... just shorten the blue arrow.  Where it ends is the total yardage to that point.

• GITrDONE
    701 Posts
    Mon, Nov 9 2009 5:47 PM

I can see it in the overhead view but I'm talking about being able to put the box anywhere you want to,then hit the zoom and it goes straight to the box.Not  zoom back to where it was origionally.Which is no where near the box.

Larry

RSS