Forums

Help › Forums

Re: WGT Early Access for PC

rated by 0 users
Sat, Oct 5 2019 5:00 PM (3 replies)
  • JKJ3
    24 Posts
    Fri, Oct 4 2019 6:15 PM

I do not know if it has already been mentioned, because I have not read every single post.  I noticed the game has the scale to hit early in your shot or late, which is what I call a fade.  It does not have the same scale for putting, which I sometime use instead of line up the putt and just ding.  Depending on how big the break is, I like to use the scale to hit early or late.  I notice when I try to do it, without the scale the meter jerks and then speeds up.  Also I noticed the notepad is not displayed, for saving information on future shots.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Fri, Oct 4 2019 7:06 PM

The meter is different for off dinging. You got to figure out how much to draw and fade or off ding on putts. You can use white tape on your monitor and make marks like we used to for now. 

A lot is going to change before Flash goes away and we see the final product.

The Notebook has been mentioned several times. I have one myself and miss my avatars also.

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Fri, Oct 4 2019 10:18 PM

JKJ3:
    It does not have the same scale for putting,

This has been noted by numerous people. We're hoping that it will be fixed in the year plus that is coming. If not, then we will make decisions. 

Actually, I'm looking forward to what WGT might do with the "green view."

It looks promising. 

We have time on our side. So does WGT. Lets's just wait and see. Hope for the best.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sat, Oct 5 2019 5:00 PM

JimbeauC:

Actually, I'm looking forward to what WGT might do with the "green view."

It looks promising. 

We have time on our side. So does WGT. Lets's just wait and see. Hope for the best.

Best way to look at it

RSS