Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Suggestion

Fri, Oct 11 2019 1:43 PM (8 replies)
    2,111 Posts
    Tue, Oct 1 2019 10:51 AM

First of all, I'd like to say thanks for keeping the game alive and for an early look at the new game version. So far it looks as if you have things moving in the right direction, but I do suggest that you need to work on the player being able to position his shot pointer. When I click on the various cameras right now, I cannot drag and move the little pointer arrow, so positioning a shot is pretty much problematic.

Would also like to see things more like the on-line game version and now so much mobile version, just easier in my opinion, but then I've never thought much of any mobile game.

Phil aka., Coyote

• simmo196500
    4 Posts
    Tue, Oct 1 2019 11:46 AM

Why  are the mobile settings so different  from the P. C. settings ie why when one plays on a P> C. in a tournament do the green speeds, and yardages differ in such a significant way??? They should be identical ie Tournament greens should behave in the same way and wind?????????????

• MartyFlanagan
    2,488 Posts
    Tue, Oct 1 2019 12:27 PM

Could you add uneven lies if possible, I don’t see it on the early access

• salamicus
    1,016 Posts
    Fri, Oct 4 2019 5:35 AM

I played new pc version couple of days now... Thank you for putting some effort to keep game alive.

In general i like the look of game, but main reason for me writing here is to support Marty's suggestion that is  addressing to lie aspects of game... I ,however, dont think it should be separate type of game called "uneven lies"...but adding lie effect in every ordinary game..

Of course I,m not thinking about lies seen on pc flash version, but some sort of slight lie impact which should make a bit difference for some spots on fairway, or roughs or bunkers. I think every serious golf simulation should consider lies because that is significant part of golf game

Nik

• dedBuNNy
    1,919 Posts
    Sun, Oct 6 2019 10:21 AM

Now that the desktop version of the game, mobile is the same, just a port, but now that TG is relying on Unity 5.x for the future of the game, no reason not to offer as 'game options' the ability to choose Novice, Amateur and Professional play, having professional option with none of the apparel effects and something resembling UEL. 

It would be cool to see the introduction of things like weather, real wind physics, environment effects, damp greens being affected by the time of day, sun or clouds affecting drying time and characteristics.... All of that is certainly possible now. The negative of that is, those things tend to really ramp up the requirements of the machine being used to play and network/connectivity as well. 

Would be nice, but have to pick a happy medium for sure. 

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sun, Oct 6 2019 2:53 PM

I have to agree playing these other games. that is very possible

• dschlapman
    71 Posts
    Tue, Oct 8 2019 1:15 PM

I have an easy suggestion for you.  Start a thread in this section and fill it with announcements of the upgrades when they are available.  No need to allow for comments.  Just to let us know when and if possible what upgrades are now finished.

I have played the new version twice, but think that I will wait for a while before I play again. Hopefully it will be a little more like what I have been playing. 

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Fri, Oct 11 2019 1:43 PM

dschlapman:
    I have an easy suggestion for you.  Start a thread in this section and fill it with announcements of the upgrades when they are available.  No need to allow for comments.  Just to let us know when and if possible what upgrades are now finished.

Thats a good suggestion

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Fri, Oct 11 2019 1:43 PM

dschlapman:

Thats a good suggestion

RSS