Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Welcome to WGT

Sun, Jan 14 2024 10:51 AM (2,013 replies)
  • bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Sat, May 27 2023 11:53 AM

Perhaps Mark , you could say if you are playing on a mobile device or a Pc. There are still subtle differences , so it’s useful info. Things are actually permanently changing , have you looked at discord , for a chat forum for WGT ?

whilst you are establishing the finer points of the game now , I suggest you just play some practice rounds and re familiarise yourself with the game and the new courses.

• asparuh
    1 Posts
    Sun, Jan 14 2024 8:48 AM

Hi Alex, I rarely go to the forums for the simple reason that I don't understand English very well. I have the following question - years ago there were 2 interesting courses here, paid of course - Weishler and Cabo del Sol. For a long time to this day I don't see these pitches here among all the others. I wonder if this is because I am not a US citizen or if the reason is entirely different.  myself and many other players would pay and be happy to enjoy their game at one of these courses.

• BlackBogey
    250 Posts
    Sun, Jan 14 2024 10:51 AM

asparuh:

Hi Alex, I rarely go to the forums for the simple reason that I don't understand English very well. I have the following question - years ago there were 2 interesting courses here, paid of course - Weishler and Cabo del Sol. For a long time to this day I don't see these pitches here among all the others. I wonder if this is because I am not a US citizen or if the reason is entirely different.  myself and many other players would pay and be happy to enjoy their game at one of these courses.

Long story short, WGT's licensing agreement ran out with those 2 courses and they chose not to renew them.

RSS