• PAGES
  • naughty1
    104 Posts
    Mon, Nov 2 2009 11:24 AM

naughty1:
    0.16.09 BETHPAGE BLACK Front 9 Amateur 36
    10.16.09 KIAWAH ISLAND: THE OCEAN COURSE Front 9 Hack 37
    10.13.09 BETHPAGE BLACK Front 9 Hack 39

Do not want to beat a dead horse, but please explain. I look and see on the day he bacame a member, he shot a 39 at beth. You say 51. Please tell me how you got the 51.

His score at tournaments show he is not a 78. I am a 78, or if I would not be playing match, my avg would probably be a 75. I have played the tournaments, and I would die for a 109. You can look at my record, but I will not say how bad I am

he has decimated masters and pro's

I know you are trying to improve WGT, and defending this behavior, in my mind, is not improving WGT. When I play, I would like to know what class I am playing. Seeing that I use reg clubs, I always ask, before I hit the tee off button, "do you use reg clubs" This man answered yes, and when  I asked to stop the game, he refused.  Now you know how important winning is to this man

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Mon, Nov 2 2009 11:37 AM

Sorry if you're unable to read the text you have yourself quoted. As I said, this player's first ranked rounds as a Pro were a 51 & 42 at Kiawah and Bethpage, which strike me as credible scores. And it's perfectly OK to be competitive and want to win one's games. Everything seems to be OK here, so let's move on.

• PAGES
RSS