Re: New Avatar Shirt Colors I Made

Thu, Nov 5 2009 10:30 AM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • ChevyChase
    6 Posts
    Tue, Oct 27 2009 6:00 PM

Snaike:

Doublemochaman:

And a John Daly avatar eating a cheeseburger... with no shirt?

... and a beer.

Have you ever ordered a John Daly at a bar? AKA, "Dirty Arnold Palmer." Sweet tea, lemonade, and, of course, vodka.

• MervGlip
    1 Posts
    Tue, Oct 27 2009 8:10 PM

Looks good. I'd like a pair of khaki shorts myself though. I'd also take a full on ZZTop beard if it were practical.

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Thu, Oct 29 2009 2:29 PM

It's a good thing we can upload our own pictures as avatars to this site. Over on Tiger Woods Online, this wasn't possible in the previous Beta cycle (still haven't had the time to log in to the current cycle, although I've received the email), and when you look at their forum and chat pages, it appeared like the same guy was talking to himself all the time, only slightly changing the colour of his shirt every 5 minutes or so. These generic avatars can be pretty misleading! Especially on the course, where I sometimes find myself playing against an exact copy of me.    Which can be quite misleading as to whose turn it is to hit the ball. Here's hoping WGT will at least give us a wide choice of shirt & pants colours in their next product update. Waiting for the dark-red shirt myself, to harmonize with the golf balls!  

• STUDIOSHD
    180 Posts
    Fri, Oct 30 2009 9:17 AM

Nice Shirt. Maybe add Tiger woods atire and other well known clothing atire as well.

• crs93
    3 Posts
    Sat, Oct 31 2009 8:55 AM

I think its a great idea. Go all the way. Do whatever you have the technology to do.

• TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Wed, Nov 4 2009 2:07 PM

Photoshop + Imagination is the limit!

• shtebs
    38 Posts
    Wed, Nov 4 2009 3:28 PM

I've been sporting this look for the past month or so - hasn't helped my game a bit  :-)

• STUDIOSHD
    180 Posts
    Wed, Nov 4 2009 4:21 PM

shtebs thats truly classic. Thanks for the good laugh, lovin the avatar pic keep up the good work. ;)

• TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Wed, Nov 4 2009 8:58 PM

Yeah haha but mine is actually legit, but good effort!

• resozv
    895 Posts
    Thu, Nov 5 2009 10:30 AM

How do we get them to work on our "player" during a match? Getting tired of 3 of us wearing the same outfit in multiplayer mode. Oh and forgetting who's hitting cause we don't look @ "scorecard". rofl

• PAGES
RSS