Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Huge wind Differences between partners

rated by 0 users
Tue, Oct 27 2009 10:33 AM (5 replies)
  • Kosei82
    144 Posts
    Sat, Oct 24 2009 12:44 PM

I was playing in a match play game and my screen was showing diff winds then what was true. After a few crazy shots that i rang the bell on.  I asked the person i was playin w/ what his wind was and it was 7 mph right to left and mine showed 11 mph left to right. ..his wind was correct so the remaining two holes i asked him what his wind was and it was almost completely dif by 6 mph .  I saw i the post about G10 irons and i just bought them so i first thought it was the beast..but obviously not..

• tibbets
    1,043 Posts
    Sat, Oct 24 2009 5:21 PM

It's been going on for awhile, check here.

• Kosei82
    144 Posts
    Sat, Oct 24 2009 5:42 PM

Ah, okay. Thanks tibbets

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Sat, Oct 24 2009 7:02 PM

Seems to be more frequent now than it was a few months ago.

• HigherThanYall
    51 Posts
    Sat, Oct 24 2009 9:02 PM

I second that...I never have had this problems befor...and now its killing me...

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Tue, Oct 27 2009 10:33 AM

Thanks for the reports. When you noticed this problem, did you have trouble accepting/sending invitations before the game started? Did you accept the game invitation from the game window or the left hand module on the site? What about your partner? Details would be appreciated, thanks.

Also, if everyone in the game who sees this problem can submit an in-game bug to us by right-clicking, that would really help.

RSS