Re: Ball Marker - AUS and NZ

Wed, Oct 17 2018 4:59 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sun, Oct 14 2018 3:16 PM

drmoose:
    true identity of " squirrelnutz "

Doc ,, one of my Xtra,s was sent that way and landed there yesterday . I wanted to make sure even tho they could not play but were still part of the game we played .

OPY

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Mon, Oct 15 2018 1:45 AM

garyk49:
    Gee Alan, wonder which part of the above criteria they don't fit.

Gary, I am stunned that there was one person who put their hand up, but probably missed on the most fundamental part of the criteria.

Perhaps there are now so few players that bother to read the forum....or play the game....I can just see Dennis posting the stats and saying....I warned you!

With a little research, it would have been a no brainer,,,,,,but could not be bothered.

I have decided to send one to Alosso - and I did offer the other one to one player but at this stage has declined.

I will hold onto the final marker until I choose a deserving soul.

But as I am about to have a sabbatical from the game, I will not be responding to requests.

As for the players receiving one, they will be posted tomorrow - sorry about the delay....but they are on their way......

Thats my 50 cents worth.....as some people know...it is all I will pay....for anything.

• craigswan
    30,992 Posts
    Mon, Oct 15 2018 3:05 AM

lizzie's manservant .

Always thought that was mckionic .

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Mon, Oct 15 2018 4:04 AM

Good on ya, Opy & alanti . Still waitin'on the first respondent who meets all the requirements. Tick , tock.

Doc :)

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Wed, Oct 17 2018 4:59 PM

Cant give them away as in free to a good home ,,

True story , A friend put a bike his boy outgrew on the tree lawn with a sign " FREE " , the bike sat there for days , for fun his wife changed the sign to  " $ 20 "  .  SOLD  ! 

4 SALE .   Make a offer for this Rare # 95 of 100 limited  of them . Please read the fine print . any and all $ from this sale will go to the 4th 2019 event  .  Shipping and handling Xtra . 

OPY 

Fine print.. WGT and its partners are not in any way liable for this offer !

• PAGES
RSS