Help › Forums

Re: Coins vs credits

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jan 11 2024 10:36 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • BlackBogey
    276 Posts
    Sat, Nov 11 2023 6:10 AM

You can only Rent certain WGT Sets with coins.  Some do this, but it is widely considered a complete waste.  They are ridiculously expensive, you only get to keep them a week or so before having to rent again, and the clubs are not even that great to begin with.  I realize coins are pretty much useless otherwise, but you'd be better off using them for entry fees into Coin Room games (in my opinion).

If you are dead set on doing it, go to Pro Shop/Clubs/Club Sets and look for the Coin M1 through M8 sets.  M1 is only a Driver that is only marginally better than the starter and costs 2,500 coins for the week.  M8 is the "best" set you can rent, contains pretty much all clubs including putter, and will only set you back 4,000,000 coins for the week.

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Sat, Nov 11 2023 9:04 AM

ARKMAN2:

In spite of several references to being able to upgrade equipment using coins, I still have never seen how this can be done. - very frustrating!

If you play regularly , and want better clubs , try watching videos each day to earn free. Credits . If you would like a helping hand , friend me , play me and we can discuss what you need most and I will gift you . Lesley 

• numma123456
    6 Posts
    Sat, Nov 11 2023 12:54 PM

I used to earn credits performing the surveys; lately I complete ANY  survey and see a message saying  SOMETHING WENT WRONG.   Why cant I complete any more surveys and earn credits to use here?  Thank you

• Miche8
    1 Posts
    Thu, Jan 11 2024 10:36 AM

When achieving Level 92 I received a bonus to use MK 7 coin clubs for a week.  But no Coin Clubs appear when I look at "Pro Shop/Clubs/Club Sets", and they do not show up on my equipment options.   Is this unique to me or is something new happening?

• PAGES
RSS