Forums

Help › Forums

Re: the key to finishing without choking...

rated by 0 users
Wed, Oct 7 2009 12:36 AM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Wed, Oct 7 2009 12:36 AM

Posted this to another thread but it applies here as well: 

There is a lot more to this game, that's for sure.  Not saying new toys won't help, they probably will...but never underestimate the power of the mind.  I sit down at the computer for a round, I'm calm relaxed and listening to the birds outside.  All of a sudden I'm making birdies like crazy.  I adjust my chair, scratch my head and realized that that low 60's round, the one I thought was never possible, is not that far away.  Now, I'm tense, my palm are sweating and I can't get comfortable...before I know it, I'm making bogeys (or worse) like I never played this game before.  In no time, frustrated and mad at myself, I'm just hoping to break par.

Guess I should start reviewing all that stuff I have on relaxations techniques (smile).

Joey

*************************************************************************************************

PS: I'll need to try that pizza trick .  Let see, pizza, sitting around all day playing golf on the computer...hmmm, I might need to see my doctor...wonder what he'll say??? (wink)

• PAGES
RSS