Help › Forums

Re: U2

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jun 22 2011 4:55 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • dchallenger
    545 Posts
    Wed, Jun 22 2011 2:09 AM

Hannah Montana on 'Main Street, USA' at (the original) Disneyland.

:)

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Wed, Jun 22 2011 3:44 AM

Went to see 'U2' a few months back...  FANTASTIC SHOW.... you will enjoy it

Cheers

Roger

• bluescouse
    1,185 Posts
    Wed, Jun 22 2011 4:10 AM

Leonard Cohen at the Liverpool Echo arena a couple of years ago. Quite simply the best live concert I've ever witnessed.

Close second: Yusuf Islam (formerly Cat Stevens), same venue last year. The fulfilment of a lifetime ambition.

Sean

• luckysump
    638 Posts
    Wed, Jun 22 2011 6:59 AM

Hawkwind can't remember where and when think it was Glastonbury, needless to say i was Smashed.  

• BenRC
    381 Posts
    Wed, Jun 22 2011 2:29 PM

Wow....such great eclectic music experiences......James Brown, Leonard Cohen,fantastic !!

Not only do people here share a love of golf, real and virtual,but some here share a great passion for music......love it

Appreciating all the input to this thread Ladies and Gents...

PS to LuckySump,,,,I can remember my best friend and I waiting for the parking lot to empty at the Forum in LA , because we could not remember where we parked the car...hahaha

• PugsAce
    1,825 Posts
    Wed, Jun 22 2011 4:55 PM

My two Favs... of a "grand scale nature" are:

Led Zep at the since imploded Three Rivers Stadium, and....

Pink Floyd at the Civic Arena... which MAY be soon be "saved"... as an historical landmark. :)

Only "Time" will tell  ;)  ... and BTW... the rumors that "The Igloo" will be exploded in a scene for the new Batman movie are just those... rumors.

I have missed-out on opportunities to see U2 more times than I care to remember.  :/

• PAGES
RSS