Forums

Help › Forums

Re: U.S. Open

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jun 18 2011 3:35 AM (2 replies)
  • Johniedino
    786 Posts
    Fri, Jun 17 2011 3:36 PM

How in all that is holy can WGT make a statement in their blog that the wgt virtual golf game is as hard as the real thing. For lack of a better word BOOSHEET. The only thing that makes this virtual game difficult for some is the sorry a$$ meter or the flash program. Take your pick.

I haven't seen anyone that's playing for real shooting a friggin 54. No way no how so it just proves that wgt is blowing smoke as usual. They do have the best golf game on the internet but it's just  a computer game and nothing else. 

That"s my story and I'm sticking to it.  (((smile)))

• ifixpcs
    130 Posts
    Fri, Jun 17 2011 4:58 PM

get a better computer with more than 512mb of ram running windows vista...shut the main WGT window down while playing and ONLY have the game window open...get the viruses and malware off of your computer that are constantly accessing the internet without your knowledge...go to msconfig and do a barebones start up where you only have windows running and nothing else...

unreal...I'm thinking about putting that in my blog.  I'll set up your computer and show you how to do it...it should only take about 20 minutes to make sure you know exactly what to do.  I can do it remotely from here(no matter where you are) for 45 bucks.

• Johniedino
    786 Posts
    Sat, Jun 18 2011 3:35 AM

ifixpcs:

get a better computer with more than 512mb of ram running windows vista...shut the main WGT window down while playing and ONLY have the game window open...get the viruses and malware off of your computer that are constantly accessing the internet without your knowledge...go to msconfig and do a barebones start up where you only have windows running and nothing else...

unreal...I'm thinking about putting that in my blog.  I'll set up your computer and show you how to do it...it should only take about 20 minutes to make sure you know exactly what to do.  I can do it remotely from here(no matter where you are) for 45 bucks.

Thanks but no thanks. Cheaper for me to buy more ram and install it myself . As to all that other stuff you say to do, I have done all that crap and it makes no difference at all with my meter problem. 

RSS