Forums

Help › Forums

Re: My Friday

Sun, Oct 1 2017 6:12 PM (4 replies)
  • bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Sat, Sep 30 2017 6:38 PM
    My friday began as most playing golf take a break and play some more golf. My youngest daughter texted me in the late afternoon "What are you up to dad" I said "not much whats up" She said "I'll pick you up in 10 min" . I immediately asked "Is this gonna cost me anything" She said "No just be ready to go" So she knocks on my door with a smoke hanging outta her mouth. Like a proud father I go and follow her and there sitting in my laneway is a 2017 Jeep Cherokee. I knew she didn't buy it for me (LOL) but Daddy's pride swelled up. I rubbed her back and told her how proud of her I was. So we went for a test drive and she immediately wanted to go off-road. Even where we live it's not as easy as you may think everything is fenced off.Little Dilly is strapped into her carseat and all the moguls we drove over she was laughing her head off. Now Dilly's 2nd b-day party is tomorrow. The only moral of this story is : I can't way untill she buys another car !!
  • lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Sat, Sep 30 2017 11:48 PM
    A nice story. Enjoy your time with them. my nickle.
  • ct690911
    7,201 Posts
    Sun, Oct 1 2017 8:43 AM
    "So she knocks on my door with a smoke hanging outta her mouth. Like a proud father ..." I think I woulda been more proud had she shown up and told me she quit smoking... ct
  • bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Sun, Oct 1 2017 11:54 AM
    I hear ya ct, but you can only lead a horse to water eh !!
  • 77Rachel
    1,590 Posts
    Sun, Oct 1 2017 6:12 PM
    bypass07:
    I hear ya ct, but you can only lead a horse to water eh !!
RSS