Forums

Help › Forums

Re: GHOST PLAYERS !!!!!

Sat, Sep 30 2017 6:39 AM (5 replies)
  • Wood4Woody
    906 Posts
    Fri, Sep 29 2017 10:41 AM
    Now I'm sure lots of us have had this happen. You join a random game and one of the other players you have been matched with a couple of times before. Same player quits out as on previous occasions. Now it gets spooky. Decided after 3rd quit out to leave message on players wall. Go to WGT Players page, enter name etc ..........no player found. Did search again just using name ......... no player found. Did same search using each category seperately ........ no player found. Scrolled through every page offered checking every name individualy( just finished after 1 1/2 hours ) ... no player found. I know I'm getting on but not that bad yet mind still chugging along. Please save my sanity Woody
  • JFidanza
    1,676 Posts
    Fri, Sep 29 2017 4:20 PM
    your page is: http://www.wgt.com/members/wood4woody/default.aspx just add the players name to the URL instead of 'wood4woody' put the players name
  • dchallenger
    545 Posts
    Fri, Sep 29 2017 7:33 PM
    Better yet...grow some skin and let it go. Why lower yourself? ...any further?
  • MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Fri, Sep 29 2017 9:20 PM
    Many times 0's and O's get mixed up, as well as I's and l's (Cap I, lower case L),among many others...so you may not have actually input the right name. Now, if it was an AS game, the "xxx and XXX were defeated by yyy and YYY" sould appear in your "History" in you profile page, as I recall, if it does, you can click on the players name there, it will take you to their page. Edit: Sorry, looks like said player would only show up if you and him/her won the game.
  • gonfission
    2,230 Posts
    Sat, Sep 30 2017 4:22 AM
    MBaggese:
    it was an AS game, the "xxx and XXX were defeated by yyy and YYY" sould appear in your "History" in you profile page, as I recall, if it does, you can click on the players name there, it will take you to their page.
    Go to the winning opponents page.
  • 77Rachel
    1,590 Posts
    Sat, Sep 30 2017 6:39 AM
    gonfission:
    Go to the winning opponent's page.
    That's why you're in charge of doing the thinking, Mr. Fission. Hugs, Rach**
RSS