Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Who won the VUSO?

Sat, Sep 30 2017 2:20 AM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • JoeMaverick
    843 Posts
    Sat, Sep 30 2017 1:09 AM
    Everything has been said before. I've received an automatic email from WGT that said: "Congratulation, you have won...". Then I've seen WGT has added the prize value to my account. Despite that I remained very careful because I know that WGT is the worse company ever in term of communication, and that could simply be a staff who has pushed on the wrong button, and I was waiting for an offical and personal email... Email that Gary seems to have received this week. I don't understand why WGT needs more than 2 monthes to apply their own (and ridiculus) rules, a news 1-2 week after the end of VUSO with the official result would have been the best (and only) way to do, but no, even that is too complicated for them. And now we are in a over-realistic situation where I'm leading the earnings this month with 5 000$ who are in Gary's account. What a joke lol.
  • DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Sat, Sep 30 2017 2:20 AM
    I'd think the least they could do is give you the credits, gift card or whatever that they said they had, even if you're not getting the trip. Although the latter is ridiculous in itself.
  • PAGES
RSS