Help › Forums

Re: "Obtuse"

Wed, Sep 27 2017 5:23 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Wed, Sep 20 2017 8:21 PM

drmoose:

As for the pharmaceuticals, I've always enjoyed WGT more with the right chemical imbalance.

Doc :)

Better living through chemistry.

• 77Rachel
    1,590 Posts
    Tue, Sep 26 2017 4:38 AM

drmoose:

i thought possibly we'd all be treated to another psuedo-intellectual rambling babble by the master of the unintelligible, but , it appears he must be otherwise occupied.

"Psuedo-intellectual" may be a bit generous in this case.  I am very aware of the idiot of which you speak, and "rambling babble by the master of narcissism" may be more appropriate.

One silly girl's opinion....

Rach**

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Tue, Sep 26 2017 6:48 PM

Point well made Rach.  I tend to think of him as the Poster Boy for Narcissism.  Or perhaps the voices in his head are just so loud he can't hear anyone else.

Jeff

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Tue, Sep 26 2017 8:20 PM

Lol, oh, our boy never seems to disappoint. He purchased the much coveted "Premier Membership" on or about 12th ( for $180.00) and then stated on his profile about 10 days later that he was done with WGT for a year until they got their chit together. Do these sound like the actions of anyone who may be firing on all cylinders ? Don't get me wrong, until he questioned the veracity of some of our fellow members, I took him as a harmless kook. Once that line was crossed, I see no further reason to reply to any of his posts, and, would prefer he just fade into obscurity.

• gonfission
    2,234 Posts
    Wed, Sep 27 2017 5:43 AM

Image result for long walk off a short pier

• Dneirf
    421 Posts
    Wed, Sep 27 2017 5:23 PM

• PAGES
RSS