Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Friends Bar

rated by 0 users
Mon, Aug 21 2017 5:59 AM (7 replies)
  • 1BAMA5
    85 Posts
    Sat, Aug 19 2017 10:13 AM

There must  be a bug with the  friends bar have  been told  by  few  of my  friends that they are green and available  for play  but i'm seeing them as offline

• alosso
    21,043 Posts
    Mon, Aug 21 2017 12:04 AM

Maybe caused by a Flash update, I heard.

Try to go back to an older version. adobe.com may help, or search here =>
    for assistence.

• tolleys
    298 Posts
    Mon, Aug 21 2017 1:28 AM

its not a flash update i run without flash and i get it

• alosso
    21,043 Posts
    Mon, Aug 21 2017 4:20 AM

How? Mobile?

• tolleys
    298 Posts
    Mon, Aug 21 2017 4:54 AM

no google chrome  they block abode flash  run there own  and it still happens

• LMD01
    92 Posts
    Mon, Aug 21 2017 5:03 AM

All fun an no cigar!!  I'm still playing so i guess it don't matter if they leave the apprentice to look after the pc side of things, while they work on the mobile app, don't matter how bad the pc gets aint going to use mobile app at all.. thou it does come in handy if i don't make it home for the daily pass i guess.. either way it don't matter we are still here playing it no matter how bad it gets  lol..  live long a prosper to the pc side of things

• LMD01
    92 Posts
    Mon, Aug 21 2017 5:05 AM

LMD01:

All fun an no cigar!!  I'm still playing so i guess it don't matter if they leave the apprentice to look after the pc side of things, while they work on the mobile app, don't matter how bad the pc gets aint going to use mobile app at all.. thou it does come in handy if i don't make it home for the daily pass i guess.. either way it don't matter we are still here playing it no matter how bad it gets  lol..  live long a prosper to the pc side of things

oh an too the grammar police an the old hags wives club .. up yours! tear it to bits if you wish, aint interested in being in the the has been here too long  wives club

• alosso
    21,043 Posts
    Mon, Aug 21 2017 5:59 AM

tolleys:
    google chrome  they block abode flash  run there own  and it still happens

Different Flash may nevertheless have been updated - can't say though if you may downgrade it.

RSS