Forums

Help › Forums

Re: lost ball

rated by 0 users
Thu, Dec 3 2009 7:00 PM (28 replies)
  • kissfanpdx
    84 Posts
    Mon, Nov 30 2009 5:48 AM

yes ive got a grip of the latest GI-SD balls.  what a difference these make, they are like throwing darts.  Im thinking about trying the rapture driver , the slow swing meter of the rapture along with the slow swing meter of the balls, would make it virtually impossible to not hit the sweet spot everytime i would think.  I really like these pings however.   Or, maybe i need to get a life...lol...happy thanksgiving to you as well.  For anyone that cares, i saw kiss at the rose garden last week for the 11th time and they put on a show second to none like they always do, paul stanley is losing his voice, too bad, you can tell still love what they do, and having fun doing it    ...oh and mochaman,  i need an email addy, i have something i want to give you, its nothing major, but kinda cool none the less i think....have a great holliday everyone

ps my golf tip of the day: there is 127 different motions in a 1.5 second golf swing,  dont try to think though all those motions in that second and a half...or you will be mind fucked..

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Mon, Nov 30 2009 5:58 AM

kissfanpdx:
    Im thinking about trying the rapture driver , the slow swing meter of the rapture along with the slow swing meter of the balls, would make it virtually impossible to not hit the sweet spot everytime i would think.

It's possible, trust me. I agree, though, that Raptures + GI-SD balls are a killer combination. Nothing can compare with GI-SD balls; they're miles ahead the best ball type out there.

• PRIESTESS
    10,703 Posts
    Mon, Nov 30 2009 6:19 AM
    I think the major Killer Fatterson is the G10...and T,M combination with them balls,,slowing down the meter on the G10 irons,,has made the G10 a number one iron again,,the meter is already slow on the raptures, so i belive the major benefactor.is the faster irons,,( G10 slower meter,,,in the right hands,,,Awesome)
  • kissfanpdx
    84 Posts
    Mon, Nov 30 2009 7:03 AM

not quite sure i understood what you meant priestess, but sounded good, so i agree!

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Mon, Nov 30 2009 7:10 AM

I often have lunches with priests, so I fully got what she was saying.    She means the slowing-down effect of GI-SD balls will be best taken advantage of by G10 / TaylorMade clubs owners. But they must be excellent players.

• kissfanpdx
    84 Posts
    Mon, Nov 30 2009 7:14 AM

guys, ..and gals of course,  this whole lost ball issue would be easy to solve, all they need to do is sell virtual ball retrievers in the pro shop, course then we would have to hire a marshall, because faterson would be holding everyone up trying to scoop all the balls out of the drink.....okay scratch the ball retriever plan....i know....FLOATING golf balls, thats the answer, that still doesnt account for the lost balls in the spinach ...maybe sell balls with little homing devices on them in case a ball gets lost...hmmm.....okay , ill put some more thought into this, course i really dont have to worry about it too much since doublemochaman has taken care of my ball supply until the end of  the year...i will say in all seriousness...okay wgt, you have put the efforts into the equipment, ..ive seen the introduction of golf balls that started at 10 cents a sleave and now over a dollar a sleave.  You are making your money, time to really put in the time on a new course, i know im not alone when i say im gettting board with the same two courses, the same pin placements..blah blah blah...lets get pebble beach out here.....Doral...wold love to play the blue monster....or the lighting fast greens of agusta, ....just a thought.....now if you guys start selling golf shoes and rain gear in the pro shop....IM OUTTA HERE......LOVE THIS SITE....happy holidays everyone!

• ELxJEFExTTU
    1 Posts
    Mon, Nov 30 2009 9:23 AM
    does the PDX in your screen name stand for phi delta chi??
  • Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Mon, Nov 30 2009 10:05 AM

PDX = Call letters for the Portland, Oregon airport.

• kissfanpdx
    84 Posts
    Thu, Dec 3 2009 7:00 PM

yes pdx is for portland oregon, and kiss is the greatest rock band ever....heh

RSS