Forums

Help › Forums

Re: WGT Belt

Thu, May 20 2010 7:33 PM (624 replies)
  • lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Tue, Apr 13 2010 5:46 AM
    Ellis and JT .. you guys did a great job jockeying around a lot of info to keep track of many players ... It's very hard to do. Glad your moving the WGT belt to the Ladder Site. Unfortunately (or fortunately for me) --- between weekly tourneys, ready go's and match play challenges there are plenty of matches to play right here on the WGT site --- so good luck with the Belt .... as Rob said .. it's been fun.
  • marioh
    1,055 Posts
    Tue, Apr 13 2010 7:56 AM

It's been a nice run guys.

I'm kind of disappointed that I only got to play 1 match in this format, but that's how it goes.

All the best with the move to the ladders site, cheers !

• TrevorTurner
    106 Posts
    Tue, Apr 13 2010 3:45 PM
    The ladder site is a great place to find matches, where no one quits on you. Period. On going 3 hole tourney,9 and 18. As well as a 9 hole mothly league, and the WGT Guild (partners). Now the home of the Belt.....awesome. You choose your poison (match/stroke) in a great atmosphere, meet and greet chat on the site, play it on WGT You guys are missing out if you dismiss the tourney (and the site) that easy. Man, Mark should hire me or sumthin!
  • JTxpress
    411 Posts
    Wed, Apr 14 2010 3:17 AM

"WGT belt match results"

Hi JT, wasn't sure where to post this, i won my first game

played St Andrews, stroke play, front 9

playboya (-3) shot a 33

Numbat (-4) shot a 32

it was a great game, right down to the last hole, thx to playboya for a great game

Numbat

• Tankabrams
    14 Posts
    Thu, May 20 2010 7:33 PM

dont know if "cubs' told you yet but i was a no show for our match. it was totally my fault. was offline for some time due to money issues. just got back on recently. please dont put me on the inactive list.

again i am sorry and to the champ. . . my deepest apologies.

tank

RSS